Part 32

Sitting on the shore both of them admiring the beauty of nature... Riddhima hugs Vanshs arm with both hands... And resting her head on his shoulder...She was lost in her world.. These sweet sound of shores gives them soothing effect..After hectic days a couple of hours on the bank of the see would do amazing works on an exhausted person.

Riddhima- Vansh...

Vansh-Hmmm?

Riddhima- I was wondering what if we go somewhere on this holiday?

Vansh- Somewhere as in?

She turned his gaze over to her. He seemed excited. Any moment to be spending with her would be a golden chance to him. He wants to treasure each moment spent with her. Her presence itself would make it more beautiful.

Riddhima- Anywhere.. Like on a picnic with Ishani and Angre... Bahut maza ayega na..

Vansh- Haan but lets ask Them too na..

Riddhima- Arey relax its fine.. We will give them surprise what say?

Vansh looks at her with an arched eyebrow while she winks at him.. He suddenly stands up..

Vansh- come lets go..

Riddhima looks at him confused??

Riddhima- Now? Where?

Vansh-Arey packing nahi karni??

Riddhima laughs... She stands up and climbs over Vanshs back... She wraps her arms around his neck while strangling her legs on his waist... Vansh holds her legs in order to prevent her from falling..

Riddhima- chal mere ghode..

And laughs.. Vansh glares at her.. She places a kiss over his cheek.. He smiles at her cuteness... And he takes her towards the car..They sit in the car and ride off... They pack everything needed for them... Cloths.,food, tent... Everything..

Riddhima- We are gonna enjoy this soo much.

Vansh- Yepp we will..

He says with a wink.. While Riddhima blushes.. Angre comes home after dropping Ishani .. Vansh and Riddhima hide from him... He goes to sleep...

Early morning Ishani is called by Riddhima .. She was in a deep slumber..

Ishani - Haawww! Helloooo??

She says in a tired tone with long yawn..

Riddhima- Jaldi se apna saaman leke aja.. We are going on a picnic..

Ishani looks at the clock and yawns again..

Ishani- Riddhima have you seen the time?? I mean its just 6:00 in the morning... And aaj se hi holidays start hue hai na.. Do din aur baaki hai.. I am going back to sleep...

Riddhima- we are going along with Vansh and Angre..

She opens her eyes.. She smiles widely and gets excited.. But doesnt show her..

Ishani - Ab tu itna bolri hai to phir.. Thk hai... You wait for 5 mins.. I am coming in an hour ok?

Riddhima - .. HAIN??

She keeps the call. While on the other hand Vansh tries his best in waking up Angre... But he is not interested.. Riddhima comes into the room..

Riddhima- What happened? He didnt wake up yet?

Vansh- it seems he doesnt want to go... He isnt interested..

Riddhima- Let me take from here..

She says winking at him.. He gestures her with a smile.. Riddhima leans down near Angre ear..

Riddhima- Angrrruuu..

Vansh - Angruuu???

Riddhima - Shhh! Angruu.. We have planned for picnic.. And you know what Ishani is also coming with us..

Suddenly Angre sits upright... Both look at him with a frown.. He gives a sweet smile..

Angre- Ahhhahaha! Meri pyaaari bhabhi... I was just kidding with you guys.. I am always ready for picnics.. In fact I love picnics..

Riddhima- No.. Angre.. Its ok I understand.. Vansh !

Vansh- Yeah?

Riddhima- I was thinking.. Lets just cancel this trip... We wont go..

Angre- Areey nahi why cancell.. I am going na.. Just 5 mins.. I will be ready...

Angre gets ready and comes down... He sees Ishani already waiting for him.. They wave each other and smile..

Riddhima- aise hi nihaarte rahoge ek dusre ko ki chaloge??.

They laugh! And leave together... Their picnic begins...