Part 18

Ishani came into my room and opened the door..I looked at her while she shooted angry death glares..

Ishani- Where the he were you Riddhima?

Riddhima- I was in the Rai Singhania Mansion..

Ishani- Did you sleep over in Rai Singhania Mansion?

Riddhima- Huh..If my boss allowed to do so..

Ishani- What do you mean.?

I looked at her..Trying to make words..

Riddhima- yeah..that file..Which I typed..He asked me to do the presentation for it on our next meeting..So I went to him to ask how should I do all that..

Ishani hummed..but she really didnt seem so convinced..

Ishani - Anyways..come have breakfast..

Oh Shit..I had breakfast already..

Riddhima- Actually Ishh... I had my breakfast..

Ishani - You had your breakfast? When?

Riddhima- Actually sir insisted me to have it and leave..

Ishani - Hmm... Ok.. Looks like you sadu is becoming nice day by day..

Riddhima- Dont call him sadu..

I blurted out.. And bit my tomgue immediately...

Ishani- Ahhaa!

She smiled and left.. I mentally slapped myself.. I got up and went to have a bath.. A hot steamy shower.. By then Ishani was also ready to leave for the office.. I again went into my dress the same old story.. Jeans and Top..I dont know why I love it.. People get tired seeing me in this.. But I dont get tired.. Anyways who cares about the world.. I got down and found Ishani already waiting for me.. We left together to the office..

Angre- Heyy girls..

Angre said hugging both of us..

Riddhima- Excuse me..

I left to Shivas cabin.. I saw him sitting on his chair and doing his work.. He looks so cute.. And soon the word cute remined me of my punishments.. I bit my lip.. I went inside..

Riddhima- Good Morning...

Vansh- You are forgetting something..

I know.. How can I forget.. I peck his lips.. And he smiled..

Riddhima- Good Morning.. Mr. Rai Singhania..

Vansh got up.. And hugged me..

Vansh- God I missed you..

I smiled.. While he looked at me breaking the hug...

Vansh- So how was your day?

Riddhima- Its just 3 hrs since you left me home.. And I am back again here right in front of you..

Vansh- I know..

Riddhima- You know what Vansh?

Vansh- Haan?

Riddhima- Today I was almost caught... The way Ishani was shooting questions at me was like.. She will kill me..

Vansh- Ik..

Riddhima- Uk?

Shiva held my hand and dragged me out of his cabin..

Riddhima- Where are we going?

Vansh- I will show you..

I saw Ishani looking at me.. In confusion.. I looked back at Vansh.. He still held my hand..

Riddhima- Vansh everyone. Is looking at us... Leave my hand.

He immediately left my hand..

Vansh- Ms. Riddhima.. Follow me..

He said loudly.. So that who all might have misunderstood got it clear..

Riddhima- Yeaahh... Yess s..sir..

I followed him..He soon let me sit in his car and drove off..

Riddhima- Where are we going Vansh?

Vansh- You will come to know Riddhima..

Riddhima- But I am curious to know..

Vansh- Shhhh!

I was so curious as to wher actually he was taking me.. I sat there quiet as i knew he wont answer to my questions... And soon he stopped the car in front of a flat.. It was huge and luxurious.. I looked at him confused.. He got out of the car.. And held my hand.. And took me inside one of the apartments.. I saw the apartment beautifully decorated.. Well furnished.. It looked like a luxurious mini apartment..

Riddhima- Vansh this is beaautiful...

I said still admiring the home.. How I wished I had a house just like this..

Vansh- You liked it?

Riddhima- No Vansh.. I loved it..

Vansh- Glad..

Riddhima- Whos house is it?

Vansh-Yours..

Riddhima- Sorry?

I couldn't believe my ears and I asked him again..

Vansh- This is your home Riddhima.. He said handing the key to me..

Riddhima- O my god.. No I cant take this..

Vansh- Its a gift from my side Riddhima..

No way.. How can I accept this..

Riddhima- No Vansh I am.. I cant accept this.. I am sorry..

Vansh- Riddhima listen to me.. I dont like the way you are dependant on Ishanis family..I dont like it when she rules you..

Riddhima- She is my friend Vansh.. She was worried for me thats it..

Vansh- Even I am worried for you.. And I want you to stay independent.. I dont want my Riddhima to be dancing over somebodies finger..

Riddhima- Vansh why dont you understand.. I cant take the house..

Vansh- Alright then..choose anyone between Ishani and me.. If you want both then quietly accept my house..

He says he doesnt like anyone ruling me.. But the other side he orders me to have the house.. Actually I would really love to have it..

Riddhima- But Vansh.. I dont like it when you have to take care of my expenses.. I mean I can rent an apartment for myself..

Vansh- You liked this apartment or not??

Riddhima- No I loved it.. Its just perfect.. Everything is just at the right place.. But I just dont feel good while taking this..

He came closer to me and kissed me.. I reciprocated back.. He broke the kiss..

Vansh- Thats it.. Keep it..

I had no other option.. I cant fight with him more..

Vansh- One second..

He said and left inside.. And came back with a big box..I opened the box and found a Mac book and an Iphone..

Riddhima- O my god..this is for me?

Vansh- No its for Khanna..

I glared at him.. I was happy but still sad.. I dont know have I done right by accepting an apartment or not.. Urghhh! My heart said its his gift and I shouldnt denying it.. While my brain reminded me of my self respect.. CONFUSION!!