Part 12

I got nervous when he said we need to talk... Talk about what?

Riddhima - hmmm. Ok..

Angre - come lets move to the canteen..

I simply followed him. All the while thinking about what he wants to talk to me about ? He pulled out a chair for me and asked me to sit.. Such a gentle man he is..

Riddhima - Say Angre..

Angre - I saw your behavioural change towards  Vansh.. And his change towards you as well..

Riddhima- Angre even I don't understand.. Till yesterday he had different behavior towards me....and today he changed it.. And I dont know what is wrong with me.. Whenever he comes near me I get weaker in my knees..

Angre - I understand Riddhima .. But before both of you get into this..

I cut his words..

Riddhima- No Angre we wont get into this.. We are two opposite people.. And I don't think we are compatible..

Angre- But Riddhima .. I have seen your affect on him..

Riddhima- No Angre it was a mistake I dont want to repeat it...

Angre - hmm.. But whenever you feel like knowing about him... I am always here..

I simply nodded and left.. I reached my desk and saw the invitation there for me along with a huge box.. From Vansh was written in huge block letters.. I opened it and found a beautiful flowy ash colored gown.. There was note along with it..

It read-- Hey Riddhima .. This gown is specially for you..for the party tonight.. I am sure you will set it on fire in this..

I kept the note back.. I glanced at the gown it was backless and had a long v shaped neck.. My heart and mind debated about accepting it or not.. But finally I thought I dont need it... I kept it back and took the box to him.. I placed it on his table..

Riddhima - Sir I cant accept this.. I have my cloths I will wear them..

Vansh- What your jeans and t shirt?? The dress code is gown for girls and suit for men..

Riddhima- I will manage but I cant take this..

Vansh- I have gifted to everyone in the staff... And its like a gift from your boss you cant deny it... Keep it with you..

Riddhima- no this is wrong.. It cant happen..

He came towards me.. Oh freaking shit.. He held me by my waist and pulled my closer.. I kept my hands on his chest.. Is it that I am allowing him?? Am I giving him wrong signals??

Vansh- nothing is wrong Riddhima ..

He ran his fingers on my cheeks and I closed my eyes breathing unevenly.. Why do I go weak under his touch?? When my mind says its not right why does my heart let me feel this touch??

Vansh- Does it feel good when I touch you?

I nodded being unconscious .. He turned me.. And now my back hit hi fromt  touching it.. I could feel his manhood on my ass... I blushed.. He made patterns on the nape of my neck.. And I bit my lip to supress the moan..

Vansh - How does it feel now?

Riddhima - Heavenly..

I Said along with a moan.. Why was this making me want it more and even more?? Can I make him stop?? Urghh but his touch is what was I craving for..

He placed a wet kiss over my neck.. And I held his coat tightly.. I could feel his lips turning into a small curve... The next what he said was shocking yet amazing..

Vansh- Be mine..

I looked at him... Turned to him and looked into his eyes.. His eyes were intense.. They were burning in desire..

Riddhima- Is this an order or a request?

I was confused.. He smiled..

Vansh- I am not forcing you to be mine.. You can tell me by tonight.. In the party..

Megha- Sir your meeting..

Vansh- Coming..

While leaving he whispered in my ear

Vansh- I will be waiting to see you in that gown and also for your answer tonight

He left the cabin. As his assistant called him for a meeting..I was confused.. I want him thats the different thing but he is my boss.. So technically I will be sleeping with my boss.. Plzzz bappa guide me.. He is Vansh Rai Singhania and who doesnt want him.. Girls just go crazy over him.. I just dont want to think about this rignt now..jo hoga party mein hoga we will see then.. I will see then.. I left his cabin with the box.. I saw Ishani waiting for me on my desk... I kept the box aside..

Riddhima - Heyy Ishani

Ishani - Show me your dress.. Your sadu has gifted dresses for tonight to the whole staff.. Isnt it just great...

I blushed on the word "your sadu" hmm... My sadu.. I showed my gift to her and she was just mesmerised by the beauty of the gown..

Ishani- Oh My God this is amazzingg gown..I loved it..

I saw hers but it wasnt as pretty and classy as mine.. But it was good..

Riddhima- Its nice Ishani..

Ishani- I know but look at yours.. You are gonna be the queen tonight...

I thought to give my dress to her as she loved it so much.. But I remembered his words "I would like to see you in this dress tonight." and I dropped the idea of giving it to her..We were busy talking... When Vansh came and held my hand..

Vansh- Excuse me Ishani.. I have some work with her..

Ishani- ok..

He dragged me into his cabin..

Riddhima- Why do you have to bring me like that?

Vansh- Like what?

Riddhima - Let it be.. Now say what is the matter?

Vansh- I want you to read this..

Riddhima- What is this??

Vansh- Its a Contract..

Riddhima- What contract??

Vansh- our relationship contract.. It has got some rules..

Riddhima- Rules againn!!

Vansh- Yeah.. Listen carefully now..
Rule1- you are not gonna disclose to anyone about our relationship.. Like no one..
Rule2- you will not be permissible to touch me untill I allow you to do so..
Rule3- you cant have sex with anyone else other than me..
And some more rules which you can read in the contract...

Riddhima- And then by signing this contract I will be called as your mistress right??

Vansh- Not a mistress exactly..

Riddhim- But how can you force me to do thiss??

Vansh- I cant force you Riddhima.. I can never.. Its all upto you.. And if its a no then you will have to leave me and my company..

Riddhima- Wait.. If I say no. Then I will have to leave your company .. And according the other contract if I leave your company before completing my internship I will have to pay the amount 5 lakh rs.. And then you say you arent forcing me..

Riddhima- And what if I dont obey all these rules of yours??

Vansh- You will be punished..

Riddhima - Who will punish me??

Vansh- I will punish you..

Riddhima- - Why do you wnat to do so??

He was about to touch me..

Riddhima - No.. Just stay away..

I ran towards the terrace of the office and fell on my knees.. I cried.. I cried my heart out.. Why does he want to take control over me.. That means I am not the only one girl in his life.. There were many.. And there will be many.. I saw the contract paper still in my hand getting wet due to my tears..