Part 23

Bold Riddhu..

#mature content.. 🙈🙈🙏

I entered in and found Angre did his presentation well and Rahul was quiet impressed by him..I was happy he left and we cracked this deal as well..I hugged Angre congratulating him and even praising him for his work... And suddenly I remembered Riddhima.. Holy crap I left and till now she is there tied up...It's too late already...

Vansh- Angre I will see you soon..

Saying that I literally ran to my car and hopped in...I heard him asking me where am I going? But I ignored...I drove back to her apartment...I entered in and saw her she looked at me..and turned her eyes away...she was clearly angry with me...I went to her and untied the ropes.. As soon as I untied them she pushed me and sat over me.. I looked at her shocked..

Riddhima- How dare you Vansh Rai Singhania?? You tied me at one place and I couldnt even move a bit whole day.. I had to go to pee.. I was hungry I wanted to eat... But bcoz of you I didnt eat since morning.. I am tied over here like a prisoner..

She let out all her frustration.. And I let her do that.. I know it was my mistake I completely forgot about her.. How can it just slip out of my mind.?

Vansh- I am sorry..

She looked at me angrily.. Keeping her hands over her hips.. She held my collar and brought closer to her..

Riddhima- Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania you will be brutally punished for this..

She got up from me..

Riddhima- I need to pee first..

She ran into the washroom and I chuckled over her antics.. I laid there till she came.. She had rope in her hand.. Was she going to hit me?

Riddhima- I will show Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania..How it feels when you are tied up and you cant move even a bit..

She came to me and tied up my hands over the bedpost.. Just the way I did..

Riddhima- I will show you.. You see.. When you will feel it.. You will get to knw..

I smiled while she struggled to and tied my hands.. And yeah finally she succeeded.. I looked at her and she had a naughty smirk on her face.. Oh My what is she gonna do?

*************

I tied him just to make him realise how it feels when you a tied up like a prisoner.. I thought to close him in a room in darkness... But then it will be too childish.. Then I thought what if I torture him.. And I smirked which he clearly saw over my face.. I played and messed up his hair and he gave me and annoyed look..

Vansh- Riddhima what are you doing?

Riddhima- Messing up  your hair..

I said and traced my finger over his beard and rubbed my cheeks..

Riddhima-I love your beard.. It is so spiky..

He smiled.. And I smiled back.. My fingers travelled down.. And unbuttoned his shirt... And he closed his eyes.. I saw my affect on him and blushed... I kissed him while moving my hands over his bare chest.. And sucked out his lower lip and bit it.. He tried moving his hand but they were tied.. I smirk during the kiss.. I broke the kiss and started kissing his neck... He moaned.. I swear it was the bestest feeling to hear him moan.. And that too because of me.. I played with his nipples with my tongue.. I sucked them out until they became hard.. And he was moaning.. I was smirking.. I placed kisses over his waist.. And licked his waist line.. I reached his pants and looked at him.. He looked at me down..

Vansh- Riddhima.. No.. Just untie me..

He pleaded.. I smirked over his restlessness.. I nodded in a big no.. I opened the button of his pants with my mouth and he groaned... I sat over him and removed my top... He saw me topless and his eyes popped... I did it on purpose .. He so wanted to touch me but I didnt let him... I went down and licked his dick and he moaned.. I took inside my mouth.. . I thrusted it in my mouth.. And he moaned loudly.. I enjoyed it so much.. I removed my pants and sat over him and pushed it inside me.. I started thrusting and riding him and he moaned...I bend over still thrusting and kissed him.. I licked and sucked him out... And soon after it ended I layed beside him..

Vansh- Riddhima atleast now open my hands..

He pleaded me... I acted like thinking and then untied him.. He pulled me closer and in a tight hug and we went into a nap together...