Part 40

NEW DAY,NEW MORNING,NEW BEGINNING OF LOVE❤❤

Riddhima- Baby wake up its already 7..

Riddhima gives a loud voice to her husband while she enters the room after bath just in a bathrobe and all wet hair with water dripping from it..

Vansh opens his eyes and looks at those droplets on her face running down her cheeks and then disappearing into her cleavage...

Vansh- I would love to suck those droplets..

Riddhima blushes..

Vansh gets up from the bed walks towards her and holds her tight in his armss...

Riddhima- No Vansh not now.. I just took a shower..

Vansh- Its ok baby we will take it again *winks*

Making Riddhima blush..

Vansh moves closer to her and her was about to capture her lips.. She keeps a paper in between.. Vansh moves back to see what paper was it..

Vansh- What is this?

Riddhima- Look at it carefully dear hubby.. you will get to know..

Vansh- Oh my god dont tell me are you gonna take all my property you gold digger..

Riddhima hits him playfully.. Vansh laughs..

Vansh- I am all yours baby.. you just need to call me .. theres is no need of any kinda agreement between us..

Riddhima- Vanshh urghh its not an agreement..

Vansh- Thenn??

Riddhima- I wanted to tell you this from all these days but couldnt... I mean I was scared .. I didnt know how you will react.. I wasnt sure if you wanted this to happen.. Or you really wish for it.. I mean I just didnt knew..

Vansh- Wait wait.. what are you talking about? Looks like this is getting serious..

He looks into the paper and reads out something that shocks him..

Riddhima- Vansh?? Are you upset with me? Look I will only let this go further if you allow me to.. bcuz for me nthing is more important than you trust me.. And I am sorry if I have hurted you.. Vansh plzz say something.. you are scaring me more..

Vansh looks at her... He holds her face caressing her cheek and kisses her forehead...

Vansh- Are you mad Riddhima? You think I am a monster that I wouldnt allow you to do this?? Its the most beautiful blessing in the world.. Or even if it is a mistake then its a beautiful mistake.. get that..

Riddhima cries out of joy.. and hugs him...

Riddhima - I love you Vansh..

Vansh- I love you more Riddhima..

Vansh breaks the hug and captures her lips for a sweet and gentle kiss...After a while of kissing they rest their foreheads on eachother with a smile..

Vansh- Congratulations mommy to be..

Riddhima- Congratulations to you too papa to be..

They hug back.. And now they have broken the older one and set a new CONTRACT . To be together till death.

*Curtain Falls*