Part 17

I opened my eyes due to bad dream and found myself beside Vansh.. I looked at him.. He was sleeping peacefully.. I kissed his bare shoulder and slept back again keeping my hand back on his chest...

***************
Morning..

I woke up and didnt find Riddhima beside me.. I looked for her in the washroom..then I heard a noise from the kitchen.. I quickly dressed up to go and see her.. And the sight in front of me was breathtaking.. She was in my shirt with the sleeves folded up.. Her back was facing me.. And she had worn her earphones and listened to the songs.. She was mixing something.. And on the rythm of the music she swayed her hip.. I looked at her from top to bottom.. She turned suddenly and got back looking at me..

Vansh - Do I look that scary?

I asked cracking a joke.. She blushed biting her lip..

Riddhima- No you scared me.. I didn't realize you were here..

I looked at her with a smile..

Vansh- You look so energetic this morning..

Riddhima- Yeass..

I stared at her.. She looked different from last night..

Riddhima- Why are you staring at me like that?

Vansh- Nothing.. You look different today..

Riddhima - I feel different..

She smiled..I smiled back..

Riddhima - Haan hungry?

Vansh- Yesss..

I said pulling her closer.. I held her chin and rubbed my thumb over her lips..

Vansh - Very hungry...

She pushed me..

Riddhima - I am talking about the hungerness you feel in your stomach.. Not in your body..

I blushed.. And she looked at me.

Riddhima - O my god..you look so cute when you blush..

Vansh - heyy! No one calls me cute ok..

Riddhima cupped her mouth and giggled..

Riddhima - Then what do they call you?

Vansh- Um.. They call me.. Handsome.. Hot.. Dashing.. Sexy..

Riddhima- Tall..

Vansh- Was that a compliment or...

Riddhima - Nah that wasnt a compliment..

Vansh- You are so gonna be punished for saying that..

She encircled her arms around my neck.. And looked into my eyes..

Riddhima- Then Punish me pls..

I pulled her in my arms and lift her up.. I pinned her to the wall and tore off the shirt.. Aaaaahhh! Escaped her mouth... She bites her lips during her moans.. I kissed her breast and dugged my face in it.. I pulled her up and she encircled her legs around my waist.. I threw her on the bed..and kissed and sucked her lips.. She moaned.. And moved her hands over my shirt and pulled it off... I was busy kissing her when she stretched her legs and opened her my belt.. I helped her in opened my pants.. And she pulled it out.. She touched my manhood and moaned.. I groaned.. She held it in her hand and inserted in her pussy... She groaned..

Riddhima- Come on..

I thrusted her.. Out and in and out and in... She moaned louder and louder.. And finally we reached our climax.. I got up from there after a while and gave a tablet to her.. She looked at me confused..

Vansh - I didn't wear precautions this time.. So better you take this contraceptive pill..

She smiled and took it from my hand.. Without saying a word..

Riddhima - I would tease you everyday.. If this is the punishment I am going to get..

She said while taking the pill.. And winked at me.. I gave her another shirt of mine as I tore the previous one already.. She wore it and I lift her up and took her to the dining table.. I made sit.. She served herself one toast and gave another to me.. I looked at her and ate.. But her call interupted my admiration..

Riddhima- Oh fuck! Its Ishani .. What should I tell her?

Vansh- Tell her you are with a frnd of yours..

Riddhima- Are you crazy... She knows all my frnds..

Vansh- Give me..

I snatched the phone from her.. And turned it to silent mode..

Riddhima - No.. What was that?

Vansh- I turned it into silent mode..

Riddhima - Urghh.. I know that.. But what will I say her later??

She had that angry yet cute expression over her face.. her eyes balls dead open it yet looked cute..

Vansh- Tell her that you were stuck with me.. And you came to my house..

Riddhima- srslyy Vansh.. Forget it.. Better I think about a good reason..

She made herself comfortable on the table and started munching the toast..
I chuckled..

Vansh- right now eat and think about the good reason later...

I called up Khanna and asked him to get some casual clothes of a girl.. And he got them..

Vansh- Yes khanna get in..

I handed over her the packet.. And left..

Riddhima- What is this Vansh?

Vansh- Its your dress... I dont want you to go back home in that gown.. I mean you will be more comfortable in this.. Your choice..

She smiled and pecked my lips..

Riddhima- Thank you..Sir..

I made a pout.. She chuckled and pecked my pout again.. She left in and got dressed up..

Vansh- COME I will drop you..

Riddhima- No Vansh it ok..I can go by taxi..

Vansh- No Riddhima how can I let you go with taxi.. Why fear when I am here..

She smiled.. I took her arm in mine and we both left towards her home.. She ran into the the house not before hugging me and giving me a kiss.. I stood there till she reaches safely inside.. She came out of her balcony and waved at me.. And asked me to leave.. I gave her a flying kiss and she caught it.. I smiled at her antics and left...