Part 3

Vansh wakes up from his king sized bed.. He gets out of the bed and wears up his trousers.. He hits the girl who was sleeping beside him with a hunter and she wakes up hissing in pain... Her body still sore.. And completely naked.. Vansh gets some money and throws on her..

Vansh- Take it and get lost.. Never show your face again... You are so bad at it..

Who ever it is he is still not satisfied with any girl.. He goes into the washroom and takes a hot steamy bath... He comes out of the washroom in a towel.. Water still dripping from his hair tracing thair path down towards his waist..Angre enters in who saw the girl just left out of Vanshs room..

Vansh- Heyy Good Morning bro! Whats up?

Angre- I am fine bro.. But look at you.. What have you made yourself?

Vansh-Angre plz dont start again mahn!

Angre- why cant you just leave it.. Why are you dominating them?

Vansh- its all about dominant and submissive.. If you dont dominate them they will dominate you.. And for me never allow a girl to dominate you...

He leaves towards the dining table... WhileAngre follows him.. Saying..

Angre- Yeah! But the day will come Shiva when you will happily submit yourself to a girl and she will completely dominate you and your life.

Vansh- Nah! That day will never come Angre..And for me no chance!

Angre- Lets see!

Vansh-What about you..? The one woman man? Did find a girl yet?

Angre- I will Vansh soon! And I will find a girl for you too... Who will pull your ears and bring you on the right track..

Vansh laughs.. In disbelief..

Vansh - Whatever! Anyways order Ms. Ana to set up the cabins properly for the interns.. They will join by tomorrow..

Angre- Hmm... It seems the college has selected one of the best students to get the internship for our company..

Vansh- Ahhan! Lets see how intelligent they are..

They have their breakfast together everydayy...

Riddhima pov

As I opened my eyes I realized that I was in Ishanis house... Shit mahn! Last night was really late while chit chatiing with Ish and Sia so they asked me to sleep here.. But I need to go home other wise my mom is gonna kill me... As I got up my head started aching so badly.. Damn it never ached so hard.. I looked at Ishani who was still sleeping peacefully.. I hit her hard..

Riddhima- Ishani wake up!

Ishani- umm what Riddhu? My head is already paining..

Riddhima- Is your head paining too?

Ishani- Yes.. Yours as well?

I nodded..

Riddhima- lets get ready fast and I will leave...

Ishani nodded when we heard Sia crying out bcoz of head ache..

Riddhima- She is having head ache too Ishani..

Ishani - Maybe becoz we were up till late last night..

I hummed in response and went to take bath in heavy head.. When I came back I saw a lemon juice kept for me on the table..Ishani handed the glass to me.. I gave her questioning look..

Ishani - It seems last night Sia mixed vodka in our cocktail and this hangover is due to it..

I narrowed my eyes.. I felt hitting her black blue for being mischievous.. Nevertheless I drank the juice after a while it did work on me.. I thought to ask her once but then I dropped the idea.. As I didnt want to ruin her mood by scolding her and all.. Let it be she is like my baby sister..

Riddhima - Ok then Ishani I will take your leave thank you so much mum and pa for last night I had the best night of my life with my family..

Rudra- its ok beta..

He hugs me ..

Chanchal - After you reach text us ok..

She says hugging me.. Oh she is so caring and loving... Sia  opens her arms to hug me.. But I am not going to hug her..

Riddhima - Go and Die Sia...

Sia - Di what did I do..?

She came behind me running.. Just like a small kid..

Riddhima- The drink..

She smiled sheepishly..

Riddhima - apni battisi andar rakh samjhi..

I pulled her ear and warned her.. And she hugged me.. I hugged her back..

I sat into the car and left for my home.. Gosh I have to face my mom there she will be sitting there waiting for me to come.. And throw all her tantrums on me.. Urghh! "Jhand hai meri life"