Part 24

Vansh- Good morning babe..

He came on to my desk and wished me.. I glared at him.. I still showed my fake anger to him.. And he goes mad behind trying literally very hard to calm me down.. And today I saw two tickets in his hand..

Riddhima- What are these tickets for?

I asked..He arched an eyebrow on my question.. Yaya I was too desperate to know that..

Vansh- So desperate babe..

Riddhima- Vansh.. Will you stop calling me babe? I am not a babe ok..

I said getting irritated by the word babe.. Srslyy... Since past one week he kept in calling me babe...He just chuckled..

Riddhima- Now tell me what are those tickets..

Vansh- First tell me your are curious na..

He asked with an arched Eyebrow.. I tried snatching from him but he kept it above his head so that I was not able to reach it.. I gave up and stood properly..

Riddhima- Yes.. I am curious to know about it..

Vansh- These are the movie passes..

Riddhima- Movie.. Srsslyy?

I always hate watching movies... Specially those Indian types.. No offense but they show the old mother son drama.. Or love chakkar.. Nothing more productive and useful to the people..

Vansh- Riddhima I know you hate bolly movies.. So I got you hollywood movie..

My mood literally lit up... O my god he knows me so well.. But how..? I never told him about this.. Aah! Anyways..

Riddhima- Which movie?

I asked excited.. He chuckled.. I stood there patiently waiting for him to say the name of the movie..

Vansh- You can see to it when we reach there..

He left saying this.. I frowned.. I tapped my feet on the ground.. He had a smirk while leaving.. Urgh.. He and his smirks..I went back to my work and started working..

Riddhima- You see now.. I wont come with you only..

He had asked me to be ready by 5:30 in my apartment but I left my apartment at 5:00 poor Vansh he must standing there and ringing the bell.. Ohh yeah he has a spare key..So its exactly 5:30 rn.. I counted 1 2 3 4 and my phone rings..The screen flashed his name.. How come he is so punctual.. I nodded my head and lift his call..

Vansh- Riddhima where the hell are you?

I giggled over the call.. And he understood shit.. The loud music behind didnt let me hear him.. Yes I was in a pub.. Just nearby my apartment..

Vansh- Riddhima are you drunk??

He asked.. His voice was stern and serious.. My stomach clinched.. I giggled again.. Even his anger works on me..

Vansh- Where are you Riddhima right now?

He asked me.. His voice still stern and serious.. He might be at the verge of breaking the phone right now.. But he needs to talk me also..

Riddhima- why should I say you that I am at the pub near my apartment..

I bit my tongue.. As what I said.. Indirectly I told him where I am.. Shut he is going to come here.. And he will take me from here.. But srsly I dont want to go right now.. Every one has right to enjoy.. But this man wont let me do that.. I shrugged my thoughts away and went on the dance floor..

I started dancing like a maniac.. Throwing off my coat in the air.. I was wearing my favourite blue jeans and red halter neck bikini and a jacket over with the buttons open giving a clear veiw of my navel and cleavage..I started dancing and I felt someone pulling towards side.. I tried protesting.. But he was so hard to get over  easily.. And suddenly he splashed water over my face to bring me out of my semiconciousness... I gasped and opened my eyes wide to see the person who did this.. I found Vansh.. He was visibly angry.. I looked at him with a pout.. I turned my face and he was still angry..

Vansh- Lets go home..

He said or more precisely ordered.. I looked at him and nodded with a frown on my face.. He looked at me from top to bottom..I felt goosebumps when he did that.. Though it was not the first time he saw me half naked.. But in public I actually never do that..

Vansh- What is all this Riddhima?

He asked with a shocked expression..

Riddhima- I hate you Vansh Rai Singhania.. Huh..

I said and averted my gaze from his red and angry face.. And then I heard a girl calling..

G- Heyy handsome..

He kept her hand over Vansh  shoulder.. Vansh looked at her with a smile.. I clenched my fist.. Vansh held her hand.. And looked at me.. But I ignored... So that I can show that I DONT CARE!!

Girl- Mr. Handsome.. Will you dance with me?

She asked him.. Shocking me.. Vansh smiled back at her..

Vansh- Yes sure gorgeous..

He took her hands in his and left to the stage.. He pulled her closer by her waist and started dancing.. What the fuck?? They were so close.. And the girl was literally moving her hands all over his body...I got hell angry at her.. I walked to her and pulled her away from Vansh..and slapped her..

Vansh- Riddhima

Vansh yelled at me.. But I was so frustrated I ignored him.. And left the pub.. All the people stood there shocked and there was silence all around in the pub.. I heard Vansh apologizing the girl and he followed me.. As if I care..