Part 6

Ishani- Mom. Dad. Sia . Riddhu just called me and she said that she will be moving in.

Rudra- That's nice. But is she fine? I mean her mom?

Ishani- She really didn't say much about it. She said she will come and explain..

Sia- it's ok. Anyways its going to be fun with you both here..

Ishani - We have to join today itself..

Chanchal- Let Her come then you both leave together..

Ishani - Yes... We will.

I entered Ishanis house and saw a different happiness on their face.. They were happy if I stayed with them.. I hugged Ishani..

Ishani- Say Riddhu why did you leave your house? Its a big step you have taken..

Riddhima - Ishani I was so done with that lady.. Her tantrums.. I just cant take it.. Today when I reached home I found my room in a complete mess.. I dont know what but she searched for something in my room..

Chanchal - Riddhima now let it go.. Dont think about it.. Both of you get ready.. You have to go to the office na. It's your first day of internship today. And my daughters can't be late...

Oh holy crap.. I totally forgot about that.. We got up and left inside.. I took my jeans and t shirt as usual.. she snatched them away..

Ishani- Are you gonna wear this Riddhima ?? Srslyy??

Yes ofc. As always I wear jeans and t shirt coz I feel really comfortable with it.

Riddhima - Yes.. Why what's wrong in that?

Ishani- what's wrong?? Ask whats right.

Oh ok.. So she doesn't find anything good in it.. Her eyes literally popped out with a wide open mouth when I asked this silly question..

Riddhima - Ok whats right in this?

Ishani - Thats what nothing is right in this..look at thus skirt wear this it will give a formal look..

Urghh.. I rolled my eyes at her and she frowned..

Riddhima - Ishh .. I am comfortable with it.. If you want me to wear skirt.. I can't sorry..

Ishani - But Riddhu..

Riddhima - No Ishani plz.. I will wear it on special occasions ok..

It would be better if I wear it during business meetings or presentations or yeah even during business parties..

Ishani- as in?

Riddhima - Umm.. Business presentations..

Ishani- Oh okayy..

Huh.. Thanks to god she didnt fight with me more for it.. As I wore it she came to me with her Kylie posie K valvet lip gloss.. Its shade completely matches my t shirt color..

Ishani- I will apply this on your lips..

She said while coming to me.. Ok even I like lipsticks but I am not fond of it as she is... I rarely apply some.. She opened and started applying at my lips..

Riddhima - ishhh... Enough your applying so much..

Ishani - That is the idea..

Riddhima - But its getting in..

It was moving inside and I could taste it.. I quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped the inner part of my lips.. She enlightened my face with some of her make up.. My face looked different.. It looked formal and yet pretty...

Ishani - Prettyy!

She compliments and I smile..

Riddhima - I think we are getting late..

Ishani - Yes. Lets go come on..

She dragged me holding my hand and I grabbed my bag and we ran out of the house.. We did hear mom calling us and Ishani said she will call later.. We sat in the car and drive off..