Part 11

It was 8 am and by now only 10 copies were left.. I took five of them and gave another five to her.. As we completed it.. I gave my hand to her.. She was hesitant but she held my hand and stood up..

Vansh- Have breakfast here..

Riddhima - Ummm.. No sir I think I should leave..

Vansh - You have done this much for me.. So thanks alot.. Plz have breakfast and go I will really like it..

Since she had no other option she complied..

Vansh - So what do you like to have?

Riddhima - Do you have nutella??

I chuckled.. At her antics.. While she stared at me.. Yeah I know little by little I am opening to her..

Vansh - Yes Ms. Riddhima I do have a nutella..

Riddhima - Just Riddhima plz..

Vansh - ok..

We walked over to the kitchen and She literally popped her eyes off the socket probably seeing a huge kitchen.. She walked around in astonishment.. I got nutella and bread for her.. I served her nutella and bread. I fetched an americano for myself.. I looked at her while she ate it.. As she bit it some of the nutella remained on her lips and licked her lips.. I help my fist tightly.. I cant control when a girl does that especially when she does that.. And then as she finished eating the bread she licked her fingers.. Shit mahn.. That is so arousing... I went close to her and held her face.. She looked into my eyes.. As I looked at her lip she bit them..I caressed her lips..

Vansh - I would like to bite that lip..

*********

He is changed.. His behavior.. He himself is so breathtaking.. All of a sudden he held my face and I looked at his pinky lips and then my gaze turned on his already burning intense eyes..

Vansh- I would like to bite that lip..

I stopped breathing... I could only see intensity in his eyes.. I wanted to also taste those lips.. He is really sweet but then.. That day when he kissed me.. I froze on the place just staring into his eyes..

Vansh - Riddhima breath..

I started breathing heavily as he made patterns on my chin.. And his eyes just stuck on my lips..

Riddhima- I think I would like that tooo..

I blurted out... And he smashed his lips on me... Kissing me like insane.. He picked me up and made me sit on the kitchen counter.. I held his hair but he took my hands off him and entwind them with his.. He sucked my lower lip and the upper lip.. He seeked entrance in my mouth but I didnt allow him.. He bit my lower lip and I moaned.. And he entered his tongue inside my mouth.. Or tongues dancing in a sync.. And both of us took pleasure of this..

And we broke our kiss due to some one clearing his throat.. We both looked and found Angre. I was embarrassed and looked down.. When he saw me his mouth dropped in a big O

Vansh - Good morning.. When did you wake up?

Angre- Just now..

Riddhima - Umm... I think I should leave.. See you guys in the office..

I sat in the car and remembered our kiss.. What happened to me all of a sudden? Why am I behaving like a teen age girl? How can I so suddenly get attracted to him.. Till yesterday I was hating him and today how can i melt with just his one smile towards me.. Urgghh.. This is wrong.. I shouldnt let this happen again.. Its just a sexual attraction and nothing else... He is my boss and I should stay in my border line.. I sighed and drove back...

I reached the house and Ishani ran to me bombarding different questions.. Thankfully Angre didnt tell her about the kiss yet.. I sat and narrated her everything about the errors in the invitation cards... And yeah excluding the kiss..

***************

Angre- what was that?

Vansh- breakfast??

Angre- Dont tell me you are using her..

Vansh- using whom? What are you saying..?

I tried to ignore his questions but Angre is Angre

Angre- I am talking about Riddhima.. Vansh...

Vansh- Yeah she was here for correcting all my names from the invitation card..

Angre- And what about the kiss.?

Vansh- which kiss? We didnt kiss..

Angre is such a question kumar.. He never leaves a moment in pissing me off..

Angre- Dont lie Vansh I clearly saw.. The way you were kissing eachother..

Vansh- Yeah I lost my control thats it..

Angre- But the way you were kissing her it didn't show you just lost control..

Vansh- Then how did it look?

Angre- It looked as if you were craving for her..

Vansh- Umm.. Maybe..

Angre- tu kiyun seedhe seedhe jawab nahi deta?

Vansh- Coz you never ask seedha question..

Angre- Admit it .. Riddhima is the one.. She affects you the way no one ever does..

Yess indeed she does affect me the way no one ever does.. Just her biting her lip turns me on.. Oh God what is she doing to me..

Vansh- no.. Bro nothing like that... Lets have breakfast what say..

Angre- hmmm

****************

We stepped out of the car and I was hell nervous.. I have to face him.. I mean after the kiss.. Even by just a mere thought of him makes butterflies dance my stomach..

Ishani - Heyy Angre

Angre- Heyy Ishani ..

They hugged eachother and Angre looked at me.. I blushed...

Angre - Riddhima go your boss is eagerly waiting for you..

God plz be with me.. I was hell scared and more nervous.. My hands shivered as I opened the door.. I took mini steps towards his table..

Riddhima- Good morning again.. Sss.. Sir..

He looked at me and smiled.. He got up and took some steps towards me.. Shit my heart beat increased and I was breathing heavily... He came towards me and kept one hand on my waist and other on my cheek.. I stopped breathing again.. The next what he did froze me om the spot.. He pecked my lips..

Vangen - Good Morning again Riddhima .. Thats how you wish good morning to someone..

He smiled..

Vansh- Riddhima breath..

I started breathing heavily...

Riddhima- I... I... I have some work...

I ran out of his cabin... I saw Angre already standing there...

Angre- Riddhima we need to talk..

A Contract | Riansh Version जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें