Part 13

I sat there with tears in my eyes and the contract in my hand.. And suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.. I wiped my tears and hid the contract.. I turned to see Angre.. I immediately hugged him..He rubbed my hair..

Angre- Its ok Riddhima.. Calm down..

Riddhima - Angre .. He.. He has already.. And I thought... I..

My words were dieing before they come out of my mouth.. I cried.. Angre broke the hug and wiped all of my tears..

Angre- I know Riddhima.. He has been sleeping with girls.. And..

Riddhima- Then why me?

Angre- Because he needs you..

Riddhima- There are many girls who will just give themselves to him.. Then why me..

Angre- Riddhima first calm down.. And listen to me.. I wanted to talk about this to you in the canteen.. I know you have started growing feelings towards him.. He is like this because he has a bitter past.. I know it did hurt you when you came to know that he slept with many girls.. And he will be sleeping with many in the future.. But Riddhima you are unique.. You see that contract in your hand..

I took a glance at it.. And looked back at Angre..

Angre- According to this contract its your decision to give yourself to him.. And if you dont want then he will not cause any harm to you..

Riddhima- But I will have to leave the company.. And pay 5lakh rs..

Angre- You dont worry about that.. I will manage..

Angre- And this contract is the first contract by this rule..Trust me on thiss.. And whoever came by now.. They werent with Vansh because of contract.. They were there for money.. They were picked up from brothel and just for one night they pleased him and left with a handful of money the next day.. Riddhima you can see how you affect him.. Just the different way.. I know its scary.. But I promise he wont cause any harm to you.. Riddhima if you are by his side.. Then I am sure he will change.. You can change him completely.. I cant force you to sign on these.. But if you have fallen for him.. You can have him..

Riddhima - I need time to think Angre..

Angre- Take your own time Riddhima..Vansh can wait..And one more thing.. If the love is strong it has no boundaries.. It can go to any extent and bring the change.. And you are capable of bring that change Riddhima.. I believe that..

Angre was about to leave.. When I held his hand..

Riddhima- Angre..Can I get one more hug plz..

He hugged.. I felt good in his arms.. Just the way I felt as if I have a brother .. He hugged me..

Riddhima - Thank you so much Angre

He looked at me..

Angre - No need to thank RiddhimaYou are just like my sister.. Bahen ke liye all this is fine..

I went on my desk.. And sat there.. I saw the duration I will be with Vansh.. Its for six months.. Will I be able to change him in this six months?? I took Lords name I was about to sign the paper.. Then. I kept it inside my bag right away..

Ishani-Riddhima come lets go home..

Riddhima- Yes Ishani you carry on.. I will come later..

Ishani- Are you sure?

Riddhima- Yes Rishita I have some work..

Ishani- Dont be late.. We have to attend the party as well..

Riddhima - Yes Ishani..I will not be late..

As Ishani left.. I went into Vanshs cabin..

Riddhima- Sir..

Vansh- only Vansh plz.

Riddhima- ok.. Vansh

Vansh- My name sounds so sexy from your mouth..

Unknowingly I blushed at his statement..

Riddhima- I want to ask about the contract..

Vansh- Ahhann! Come on sit..

I took the seat..

Riddhima- It says you will give me pleasure

Vansh- yes Anything that causes pleasure to you..

Riddhima- But how will I know what causes pleasure to me?

Vansh- Its just that before when you had sex with someone and you know how and what caused pleasure to you..

Riddhima- But..

Vansh- What?

Riddhima- I havent... I mean.. I never had.. I am a

Vansh- You are a virgin?

I looked down.. And he sat beside me.. He held my face.. And kissed my forehead..

Vansh- Why didn't you tell me this before?

Riddhima - How could I?

Vansh- I am sorry..

Riddhima - No no.. Dont be.. I think I should sign the papers..

Vansh- Riddhima .. You can think twice before signing..

Riddhima - No I dont want to think anything now..

I took out the pen from his pocket and signed the papers right away.. I wanted to sign them in front of him.. He pecked my lips..

Vansh-You are officially mine now..

Riddhima- But only for six months..

Vansh - I can extend it.. Thats not a problem.. Anyways come I will drop you home..

He held my hand and carried me up..

Riddhima - Vansh what are you doing..?

Vansh - Carrying you till the car..

Riddhima - But I can walk..

Vansh - I know.. But I dont want your feet to hurt..

I giggled.. He made me sit in the car.. He hopped onto the driving seat..

Vansh- I am going to enjoy with you..

Riddhima - So do I..

I put the seat belt.. He drove towards my house.. His hand ran on my legs and again I froze..I felt goosebumps all over my body.. His hand ran on my inner thigh..

Riddhima - Vansh !

Vansh - Its ok Riddhima Breath..

I was breathing heavily... He made patterns on my inner thigh and I bit my lip to supress the moan... We reached my house.. And he looked at the building.. And asked..

Vansh - Is that your room?

Riddhima - Yes the one which has balcony.. WHY??

Vansh - Nah! Just for general knowledge.. Ok then see in the party soon..

Riddhima - See you too..

I pecked his cheek.. And he saw me kind of shocked..

Vansh- That was really sweet Ms. Riddhima..

I blushed.. While he caressed his cheek where I kissed.. I left.. Bidding him.. He drove back..