Part 39

Riddhima stood infront of the mirror just staring at herself.. The ring in her finger shined brightly...Vansh locks the door looking at her adorably.. He walks towards her with tiny steps.. She felt a sudden increase in her heartbeat.. Though this wasnt her first time with him.. But today as a wife its her first time.. He makes her turn towards him.. And removes the head piece from her face.. So that he could get a clear veiw of his brides face...

Vansh- You looked incredibly beautifull today Mrs.Rai Singhania..

At his statement as Mrs. Rai Singhania she blushed .. Butterflies flew in her stomach.. She hugged him..While he trailed fingers on her bare back.. They broke the hug.. He held her chin and captured her lips delicately.. She could feel a different kind of shocks in her body.. Today she saw him as her husband.. with much due respect in her eyes.. A tear escaped her eyes while she kissed him... Sucking her upper and lower lip his hands went till her shoulders... He unhooked the one hook on which the gown was stuck on her body.. and the gown fell from her body smoothly and lay on the ground..

Her hands travelled on his bow.. She removed and threw it away.. He got rid of his coat.. And Raavi unbuttoned his shirt..

They played with eachothers tongue.. While he got rid of his upper cloths.. They parted due to lack of oxygen..

Vansh scooped her in his arms and took her towards the bed.. He lay her on the bed her eyes just didnt move from his face.. He was above her and her hands run over his neck as he started kissing each and every part of her body.. And all of a sudden he stopped..

Riddhima- What happened ?why did you stop?

Vansh- I have something for today...

He took out a vibrator..from his cupboard which he had already kept before she came in the room..

Riddhima- Vibrator?

Vansh- Yep baby..

Riddhima chuckled..He went to her and layed her on the bed. He got rid of her panties and parted her legs.. While kissing her he inserted the vibrator in her.. At the lowest frequency.. She moaned... He smirked ... And now he just kept on increasing the frequency.. The more frequency increased the more she moaned..

Riddhima- Uuurrggghhh Vansh..

She held her head in pleasure biting her lower lip.. He couldnt take that anymore.. He went to her and threw away the vibrator..

Vansh- Damn Girl you will kill me..

By saying this he unzipped his pants.. and entered in her.. Thrusting her up and down.. While she going crazzyy and making him crazzyy with her moans... He finally discharges into her and collapses beside her..

Riddhima- This was good...

She says with her still uneven breath...Vansh smiles and takes her in his arms.. He caresses her hair and kisses her head..

Vansh- Thank you Mrs. Rai Singhania ..

Riddhima- I love you..

Vansh- I love you more!

They sleep hugging each other..