Part 37

Vansh knocks the door of the dressing room..as She was inside..

Vansh- Riddhima???Over ?? Come on yaar its been 5 hours just select one and lets get going..

He says in almost crying manner...Riddhima nods her head..

Riddhima - Ummm Vansh.. This looks pretty well but the fitting is a bit loose for me.. Wanna have a look?

She asked him..

Vansh- Only if you allow me to stand right there till you change back to normal..

He said with a smirk.Riddhima rolled her eyes..

Riddhima- Its fine i have decided.. I will buy this and give it for alterations..

Vansh- Finallyy.. Thank Goodddd!!
He takes a sigh of releif..

Riddhima comes out after changing back.. and gives the gown to the attender and Vansh pays for further...He sees Riddhima looking for jewelry but he drags her..

Riddhima - Arey Vansh.. I wanted to see some matching jewelriess

Vansh- Ek din mei kitna karogi?I am starving lets eat something and go..

Riddhima- Come on Vansh..I am shopping for my own wedding.. so obvio I want everything to be perffeecctt.. So it takes time..

Vansh chuckles.. Its been a week since they came back from the trip.. and as soon as they came back.. Riddhima and Ishani started shopping for The Riansh Wedding.. Which is sure will be a destination wedding in paris.. With few employees and frnds...

Riddhima and Vansh go for dinner date.. While Vansh was buzy with his phone Riddhima just adores him lovingly..

Vansh- I cant concentrate on my work Riddhima.. if you keep staring like that..

Riddhima kind of blushes..

Riddhima- Vansh..

She called him to which he just hummed in response..

Riddhima- Will all these change after I marry you?

Vansh- Yep everything..

Riddhima was taken a back..

Riddhima- What you mean?

Vansh- Yep.. You will become from miss to Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.. Then I will have the all rights on you.. Even if we romance at public places cops wont say us anything...

He said the last line winking at him.. She just smiled cutely as her response..

Riddhima- Other than this Vansh..

Vansh- What other than this?

Riddhima- Will our love for eachother change? Will we have this much of understandings even after marriage?

Vansh- Of course Riddhima.. Why are you saying like this?

Riddhima- I was always scared of marriages.. I used to think what if we end up as my parents did.. Hating eachother..And then my dad went for second marriage after my moms death.. The love they had was no more.. The way they used to understand eachother.. more than that they misunderstood eachother..

Vansh Took Riddhima hand in his..

Vansh- In our case I promise nothing like this will happen.. We will be together forever...OK?

Riddhima- Promise?

Vansh- Promise..

He said taking her hand and kissing it giving the sweetest gesture..Till then the dinner was served and since both of them were starving they couldnt wait to attack the food right in front of them..

They reach home Both of them tired.. They dragged themselves to the bedroom.. and threw themselves on bed..

Vansh- It was a tiry day..

Riddhima - Yes.. But tomorrow is a big day...

Riddhima hugs him..Vansh smiles.. seeing her excited for their wedding.. Soon both enter into a deep slumber