Part 25

Riddhima- La la la la la..

I walked down the road singing..looking around..it was already mid night..I was stumbling and composing myself.. I walked and walked I heard the footsteps behind me..I smirked as I know it was Vansh who was following me..I didn't turn back and acted to fall..and suddenly cold arms wrapped around my waist...I kept my eyes closed and a smile over my face..

Riddhima- I knew..you won't let anything happen to me..

His fingers ran over my face..I gasped and open my eyes..I was shocked to see the person in front of me..He had a smirk over his face..I didn't know him..I pulled myself away from him with a jerk..

Riddhima- Vansh!

I called him out and didn't find him there..where must he be..

Relax!! Said the man and I had tears forming in my eyes..He walked towards me..I was walking backwards..His each step was to bringing me near him..andy each step backwards was taking me away from him..Soon I felt coldness over my back..I realised I was stuck..Between him and a car..He ran his fingers over my face..and I moved my face away in disgust..

Riddhima- Look ..whoever you are..plz move away...

"Ohh baby you are so hot.." He said as his gaze fell over my cleavage..I held my coat and brought it closer to me hiding it.. He smirked.. I looked around for vansh trying to get out of his lusty gaze..He brought his hands near my hair and I pushed him..

Riddhima- Stay Away from me!

I yelled on top of my voice..He came again and pinned on the car..I tried to move him but he held my hands on my back..And pulled off the coat..He brought his mouth closer to me..

Riddhima- Noooo!

I closed my eyes and screamed..hoping for somebody to help me..Next I didnt feel anything..No force over me and nothing..I realised that he left me..I slowly opened my eyes to find him lying unconsious on the ground..My gaze turned around and I found Vansh there standing with a rod..He must have hit him..He looked at me..

Vansh- Are you Ok Riddhima?

he asked me in complete concern..I ran over to him and hugged him..There is nothing in the world that can give me peace other than his embrace..His warmth and his cologne smell just distresses me..I was a mess when that person came over me..But as soon as I hugged my Vansh.. I rested my head over his chest listening to his musical heart beat..I smiled nuzzling in his chest..His arms gently around me rubbing my back...

Vansh- Lets go home..

He said and I looked at him..I smiled..He removed his coat and wrapped around my shoulder..I smiled..

Riddhima - Thank you so much Vansh..If you wouldnt have come..Then...I...I ...I would..

He kept his palm over my mouth..

Vansh- Ssshhh! Riddhima until I am here..Nothing is going to happen to you..

I hugged him again gigling... He smiled and scooped me up in his arms... I looked at him with a smile..just admiring his face..

Next I remember waking up beside him.. Yeah I must have passed out..He looks so cute while asleep.. The most beautiful sight.. I cant stop admiring him..

Vansh- Will you stop staring like that?

He asked all of a sudden..with his eyes still closed.. He sensed it.. I chuckled at his cutness.. Aww!

Riddhima- I am not staring.. I am gazing..

I said with a smile.. He smiled.. Still not opening his eyes.. He took off the pillow from his side and covered his face.. I chuckled..

Riddhima- Vansh..

I pulled the pillow off.. And he rolled me over and came above me.. I saw his eyes glassy.. I got worrued for him.. I cupped his face..

Riddhima- Heyy! Are you ok??

I asked.. Frowning and looking deep into his eyes.. To know what is wrong with him.. His tear fell over my cheek.. I got little more worried..

Riddhima- Vansh.. Whats wrong?

I asked.. While wiping the other tear which was about to drop..

Vansh- I was scared.. Whatever happened last night.. I am scared.. I cant lose you Raavi.. You are very important to me.. I cant afford to lose you.. In my entire life no one was ever so important to me as you are..If something would have happened to you last night then.....

I kept my palm on his mouth..He was worried for me..Yes so so sick of me.. How could I be so immature.. Urgh!

Riddhima- Vansh..! Nothing will happen to me.. Untill you are with me.. I am safe..

I said and he gave a small smile.. I couldnt resist and pulled his face closer and kissed him..He closed his eyes as if making sure that I was fine and nothing happened to me.. I kissed slowly and he started to reciprocate.. He brought his hands up and cupped my cheek..And started kissing me ever so smoothly.. Aww how I wish not to break it.. But next moment he broke the kiss and looked at me.. I smiled.. He placed a kiss on my forehead.. While a tear escaped through my eyes.. He wiped them..

Vansh- Heyy! Its ok..

He said.. Layed beside me.. I hugged him tightly..

Vansh- I think I have to leave..

He was about to get up.. And I pulled him back..

Riddhima- And I think we should sleep for some more time..

He chuckled.. And wrapped his arms around me.. He kissed my hair and we dozed off.. Ohh! How heavenly I feel in his embrace.. And I think.. He feels it too...