Part 29

" May I have the lady for a dance?"

Rahul asked Ishani as we were dancing together interupting Riddhima and Ishanis dance...he gave his hands towards Riddhima .. She looked around for Vansh but didnt find him anywhere..

Ishani- Come on Riddhima... go when a hot guy asks for a dance you shouldnt deny...

Riddhima glared at Ishani..

Rahul-I think she is right... what say?

he asked her giving his arm... She had no option but to be quiet and not create a scene in Vanshs party... She is supposed to maintain his dignity... She  nervously held his arm and started dancing... all of a sudden he pulled her away from the stage..Keeping his hand on her mouth suffocating her till death... she tried to call out everyone.. but her voice died once it reached her throat... she tried to move her hands so that someone could see her..and amidst the crowd she spotted Vansh talking to Angre and some of his business associates... he looked happy while talking... her vision became blur and she fell unconcious...

"Riddhimaaaa"

A sound came out from Vanshs room.. Angre ran to him..

Angre- Hey Vansh you ok?

Vansh- Is this real or was that? Where where is Riddhima ? haan? where is she I want to see her.. is she ok? I will kill that Rahul.. If he does anything to my Riddhima I wont leave him alive..

Angre spilled water on Vanshs face.. he came into his senses..and looked at Angre shocked..

Angre- This was the only medicine...Now listen to me. Riddhima is alright..she is completely fine and in the Office.. relax it was just your bad dream...

Vansh took a huge sigh of releif... it had been a week since the party was over.. but the hangover.. the fear.. and the tension of him being separated from Riddhima was so much that he even had nightmares... but this time it was out of control... he got out of bed...and took his car keys and walked out of his room...

Angre- Vansh??where are you going??

Vansh- i need to see Riddhima .. Right now..

Angre- Atleast Change Vansh..

Vansh - I dont careee..

he left..last Angre could hear was the start of engine and the sound of the accelerator becoming inaudible in air...Vansh reached his office.. everyone looked at him with eyes open.. it was as if their eyes will just fall off their sockets.. of course it was just equal to a breaking news.. like The Vansh Rai Singhania in his night suit spotted inside the office.. The recptionist bit her lips and why not a man looks much more hotter in his night suit and messy hair than formal... He looked around for Riddhima .. but didnt find her anywhere..He spotted Ishani and walked up to her..She was busy working on the computer..

Vansh- Ishani where is Riddhima ?

Ishani- She is in the conference room...

Vansh walked to the room.. Ishani tried to stop.. but he didnt listen.. Riddhima saw
Vansh approaching the conference room from inside glass of the room.. she paused her meeting and walked to him..

Riddhima- Vansh I told you not to come....

She couldnt complete the sentence as she was taken into a bone crushing tight hug...she responded back.. and every eye in the office was on them...He whispered in her ear..

Vansh- I cant afford to lose you.. not even in my worst nightmares..

Riddhima broke the hug.. and took Vansh into her cabin while she asked Ishani to resume the meeting...

Riddhima- Sit..

She made him sit on the couch.. she checked his temperature by touching his forehead.. and switched off the Ac..And sat infront of him... looking at him directly demanding for an answer..

Vansh- Riddhima actually I had this nightmare where you were being kidnapped by Rahul.. and I was present there at that moment but my mind was somewhere else and I didnt see you being taken away from me..

Riddhima sighed.. She knows he is stressed since the party day.. but she was more concerned for his health.. He was already ill with high fever.. she had asked him to rest but he came running... its not that she was angry at him.. she was glad that he loves her so much that at the mere thought of losing her her didnt care about his illnes and went to the office just to see her and hug her once..

Riddhima- I told you that already.. and I am telling you that now also... Nothing will happen to me untill you are here with me.. And You werent supposed to come here running to me to check on me... you were supposed to sit at home and rest... you get that?

Vansh looked down..and nodded.. and then a tear drop fell off his cheek.. Riddhima held his face and kiss the tear..

Riddhima- I love you...

She hugged him.. He hugged her tighter..

Vansh- And I love you more than anything in this world...You are my only world...

He said and kissed her forehead..