Part 10

Vansh - Heyy babes..

I entered my room and found another girl waiting for me.. Thanks to Khanna my manager who managed a girl for me.. I saw her lying on my bed half naked under my duvet.. I want to have it right now... I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it down.. Oh shit my little friend woke up.. I jumped over her I took out the tie which I was wearing and tied her hands to the bed.. I tore her undergarments and stretched her legs..I kissed her while unbuckling my belt and removed my pants while my one hand was busy fingering her.. She was moaning..I opened her hands anf made her touch my manhoood.. It gives so much of pleasure.. Her cold hands held my manhood which was hard by now..

Girl- Inside me..right now..

I entered her and thrusted.. My lips were on her.. My one hands on her nipples pinching and massaging them.. While another hand on the nape of her neck.. I thrusted harder and harder.. And we reached the climax of the night... I got up from the bed and took out some money from my wardrobe and threw it on her..

Vansh - Take and leave...

She left taking her clothes..I lay on my bed.. Waiting for tomorrow..

*********************

Vansh you have got so many sex slaves in your life.. But now its time to get you a permanent one.. Not the sex slave but your permanent life partner...My instincts say you will get one.. And you are gonna fall really really badly for her Vansh.. And my instincts are always proved right.. Anyways good night bhai..hope for the best..

Angre said and left
*************

The phone rang breaking my dream... I was watching a beautiful dream... Oh god its 4:00 in the morning and who must be calling right now.. I picked up my cell phone and saw the caller ID.. It showed private number... Who must this be??  I accepted the call..

"Come to my house right now.. I will sms you the location"

And the he cut the call.. I mean like srsllyyy?? Is he a psychopath?? He should consult a psychiatrist.. I know he likes controlling all over the world but waking someone up at four in the morning and ordering them to come to his home.. Ab ye sochke kiya Riddhima .. Get ready you will have to listen to your so called boss.. I took Ishanis key and drove to Rai Singhania Mansion... Must say it was really a huge one.. And it looked so classy.. I was about to ring the door bell when Vansh held my wrist and pulled me.. I landed on his chest and unknown shivers ran through me.. His both the hands caged my waist.. And my hands were on his chest.. Our eyes didnt leave eachothers.. I could feel his heart beat.. It was as fast as mine.. My breath was increasing and so was his.. My phone rang bringing both of us into the reality.. I saw it was Ishanis call.. He left me and moved his eyes away..

Riddhima - Hey Ishani

Ishani - Riddhima where the fuck are you?

Riddhima- Ishani I am out for some work..

Ishani - Riddhima its four in the morning..

Riddhima- Yeah no.. Babe you sleep.. I will talk to you later ok?

I kept the call...

***********

I looked at her while she was taking to friend on the call... She wore a loose kind of over sized grey t shirt with a deep neck.. Making most of her cleavage visible.. She folded her sleeves up.. And her hair is tied up in a messy bun making her swan like neck more visible and more tempting...and lower part is the same jeans but this jeans is tight making her butt more visible.. Ohh god this veiw is so turning me on.. Why does she have to bite her lip while talking.. Its like tortures to me.. She snaps her fingers to bring me out of my own world..

Riddhima - So why have you called me here at this time??

Vansh - I thought why not forget our fights and start a new begining..

Riddhima - and you want to end our fight and start a new begining so you called me up at four??

Vansh- No actually I need your help..

Riddhima- You need my help..

Vansh- Come with me..

Riddhima- lok guide me plz..

I didnt speak anything but just smiled..

**********

What the fuck? Did he just smile?? Oh my God he looks so cute when he does that.. Wait whats wrong with you are you drooling over your boss? But he looks so hot in casual man how can I not stare at him.. I know the akdu and sadu at office looks really hot and tempting at home and especially these casuals..

Vansh - plz sit..

Riddhima - Is this your bedroom?

Vansh - Yeah..

Oh my god.. The bedroom is so huge.. I sat beside him on the sofa.. The table in front of me had so many bundles of papers... He handed some of them to me..

Riddhima - what am I supposed to do with them?

Vansh - Help me with this plz..

I looked at him confused.. He showed me the invitation card..

Vansh - This invitation card is supposed to be distributed to all the business colleagues, partners, and investors by today..

Riddhima - So you want me to do all this??

He chuckled.. Gosh what is he doing to me.. The person who didnt even like looking at me he is smiling and chuckling today..

Vansh - No Riddhima .. I have Khanna to do all that..

Riddhima - Then??

Vansh - There is a printing error on these cards.. There is and extra A and V in my name and I hate that when my name is written wrong.. So we both have to sit and cut out tge extra A's and V's in my names..

Riddhima - Ooh.. Okayy... And.. How many copies are these??

Vansh - 500 copies..

Riddhima - Ahem Ahem.. Umm.. Ok lets start then..

We both sat down and started cutting out all the A's and V's in his name..