Part 14

I sat on the couch looking at her signature.. She signed it.. She is mine now.. I wished I could see her.. I took my car keys and left towards her house.. The balcony on the first floor with some saplings was her room inside.. I liked the way it was decorated.. I could see her shadow on the curtain.. She stood still facing the mirror maybe.. She opened her hook..she was undressing herself.. I climbed the pipe and entered her room through balcony.. She was shocked to see me there..

Riddhima - What the fuck are you doing here Vansh ?

Vansh- I dont like when strangers see you undressing yourself..

She looked around.. And then looked at me with one arched eyebrow.

Riddhima - But there is no one inside my room..

Vansh- But there are men outside your room.. And they are watching your shadow as you are standing just in front of this lamp..

I went to the lamp and reduced its brightness so that no one can see her shadow out there.. And I can see her from inside.. Only me..

Vansh- Continue your work Riddhima..

She blushed.. God! She will be the death of me..

Riddhima- Will you stop staring at me like that?

Vansh- Nahh.. You are mine.. And I have the right to stare at you..

Riddhima- But I am feeling nervous.. Under your gaze..

Vansh- Its ok.. I will help you with it..

*************

My heart skipped a beat when he said that he will help me undressing.. I blushed really hard.. He unzipped my top and I stared in his eyes.. He took off the top from me.. And I stood there naked under his gaze... I saw his eyes changing color.. It became dark hazel out of desire..

Vansh - You have are very beautiful Riddhima ..

I blushed again..

Vansh- If you blush again.. I will make you mine..

I looked straight into his eyes.. And then my eyes went on his lips.. He understood what I wanted.. And he brought his lips closer to me.. And I smashed mine on his.. I took his hand and placed it on my waist and pulled him closer.. He was kissing me roughly and I was moaning in his mouth.. His hands ran on my back and came in front on my breast and he pressed them.. I moaned again louder in his mouth..I was getting insane by his touch..He broke the kiss.. And looked into my eyes..

Riddhima- I think we should take it slow..

He smiled and just nodded.. He moved back and got the gown for me.. He made me wear it and zipped it from back..

Vansh- Beaauuuttyyyy..

He said in husky voice and I tried hard not blushing.. He turned me making me face him.. And looked at me from head to toe..

*****************

She looked adorably pretty in that gown.. I drooled over her.. I felt like touching her.. I held her waist and brought her closer to me.. I dragged my finger down her neck till her cleavage.. I placed a kiss on her cleavage and she bit her lip to suppress her moan.. I rubbed her lip..

Vansh- Dont bite your lip.. You dont know what it does to me.. Its so distracting when you do that..

She blushed and hugged me immediately.. And somebody knocked the door interfering in our romance..

Ishani- Riddhima open the door.. Are you done?

Riddhima looked at me in shock.. She started panicking..