Part 28

Vansh and me are stepping down from the stairs... The spot lights focussing us.. and all the crowd waiting for us to reach down to them.. I held my gown with my one hand.. and the other was around Vanshs arm.. As we stepped down everyone clapped.. A man came almost running and hugged Vansh.. He had a smirk on his face.. His little villany face made me shiver..

" Congratulations Mr. Rai Singhania .. Its quite fast."

Vansh broke the hug.. His face showed that he was not happy to see him in the party.. The man looked at me.. He held my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles. I felt disgusted.. Though his gesture was like gentle man but I didnt like it.. I withdrew my hand from his as soon as I can..

"May I have the oppurtunity to dance with you Miss??"

He stepped closer to me..I held Vanshs arm tighter... Vansh sensed my fear and he stopped him.. He kept his hand on his chest in an act to stop him from coming towards me.. He moved forward and stood between him and me... Thats my protective baby... Seemed like he was a guest in Vansh Rai Singhanias Award partyy..

Vansh- Rahul I dont want to create a scene here.. So plz it would be better if you enjoy eat and leave..

Oh so his name is Rahul.. Hmm..But why was he staring at me like that.. Anyways.. As Vansh said those words he left..

Riddhima- Vansh who was he? and what does he want??

Vansh pulled me in corner.. Under the staircase where no one could spot us.. He was panting and yes he was really tensed.. He held my arms and looked into my eyes.. And continued.

Vansh- Riddhima. I will tell you everything.. but for now.. you be with Ishani.. and if he comes to you just dont talk to him.. Go away.. Ok.. Ignore him.. Get that?? he is dangerous..You have no Idea..I.. I just want.. you to... be..sss..

His words died as I placed my lips over his...He closed his eyes.. and ran his hands on my back..And pulled me closer.. More close.. and more until I could feel his manhood.. And again there was a tickling sensations inside me..I had no idea what to do.. To control or to go on with the hormones.. But soon our kiss was broke by someones fake cough.. Yes it was the kabab mein haddi Dev..

Angre- Guys.. This is party.. atleast control here..

Vansh- Umm. yeah actually it was.. it was not on purpose..

Angre chuckled..

Angre- ohh so you have this problem.. Accidentally make out sessions?

Vansh - no Angre shut up.. you say what happened?

Angre- First you leave Riddhima..

He said looking at Vanshs hands one was on my waist and the other on my neck..Vansh left me..

Vansh- yeah say..

Angre- Guests are here and they want to meet you..

Vansh- Ok you leave I am coming..

Angre- Come soon.. Dont start again..

Vansh gave him a punch on his shoulder and he left laughing.. while Riddhima blushed..He looked at me and held my hands..

Vansh- Riddhima .. You..

I kept my hand on his mouth.. And placed a kiss on his cheek..

Riddhima - shhhh! Vansh you go.. I will be alright.. Nothing is gonna happen to me until you are with me.. Ok.. I will be fine.. Not only now.. Alwaysss...

Vansh pecked my lips and left.. As he was leaving our hands were getting separated.. And suddenly I felt something wrong.. As If I was getting separated from my life.. God plz keep him safe.. He is my life.. my love.. my family.. he is my world.. Plz always shower your blessings on him.. I moved aside all the negative feelings came and went to Rishita.. She grabbed my hand and took me on the dance floor.. My heart was heavy.. I dint know why.. I felt something was wrong.. But still I had to Ishani that everything is alright.. So I started dancing..