Part 30

Riddhima called up Angre and asked him to take baack Vansh and this time she strictly ordered him to take care of him... And not let him out of his sight for even a while... Angre complied completely understanding Riddhima concern for Vansh...

RIDDHIMA was walking in the carridor of the canteen during her lunch time witha mug of coffee in her hand... She was lost in her world... When Ishani came and distracted her..

Ishani - Hey Riddhima.. Just needed a moment with you plz...

Riddhima nodded as a reply and they both headed towards the canteen... They pulled the chairs and sat on the dining table which was nnot so huge and not too small either.. Two peoples could easily be accomadated...

On the other side.. Angre and Vansh both sat on the dining table... Vansh looked at Angrez illness relief recipe... But it more looked like it would give pain...

Vansh- No Angre.. I am not gonna eat this..

Angre- You will have to ..

He stuffed a spoonful of oats in his mouth... While on the other side Riddhima drank her coffee..

Ishani - Will you say it today? Whats the matter? What did Rahul Tell you that since that day you seem lost..?

Riddhima was again lost in her world...

Riddhima - that day Rahul he said...

Riddhima paused....

Flashback

Rahul walked towards Riddhima while she was sitting alone and watching Vansh talking to his guests... His gesture of talking to the people was the thing she liked the most...

Rahul- A drink?

Rahul offered Riddhima glass of wine.. She ignored him..

Riddhima- No thanks..

She was about to to walk away... But Rahul stopped her..

Riddhima- Look you are not invited to this party but still since you are here then you should behave yourself and I dont want to create any scene inthis party.. So leave me..

Rahul smiled or maybe smirked..

Rahul- I completely understand... And trust me I dont intend to harm you in any way... I just wanted to have a talk with you.. Just few words...

Riddhima sat back having no choice...

Rahul- Well you all have organised a quite good party...

Riddhima- Listen I didnt sit here to have a chit chat with you... So whatever you have to say just blow it and leave..

Rahul- Ooooohhh! Anger haaann! Ok so its about Vansh.. I mean I have seen you love him sooo much...

Riddhima- Soo much is nothing..

Rahul- I feel bad for you..

Riddhima looked at him confused..

Riddhima- excuse me?

Rahul- No actually have you ever been fucked up? Like except Vansh? Any other Guy??  You know..

Riddhima rolled her eyes and ignored the question..

Rahul- Hmmm... Your silence says you never did.. That means Vansh was your first..

She glared at him angrily...

Rahul- Nope.. No no its completely ok... Every one has a first yaar come on... But..... You are not Vansh's first

Riddhima- So what he still loves me..

Rahul- My deaar poor Riddhima .. He has already fucked infinite girls.. He is your first but do you guarantee that you are his last?? Do you think that he is seriously so interested in only one girl... Like a man who never repeated any of those infinte girls will ever be hooked up with one single girl all his life?? You have time to think... So go on...

He smirked and left a confused Riddhima
behind... She brushed thise thoughts off convincing herself that Vansh loves her... Not for now but always..

But poor girl she didnt know that those questions will haunt her again.. It will make her think about her relationship so deep that she will start doubting Vansh. At times she feel its all fake.. But at times his concerns for her prove that he truly loves her..

Ishan- Hmmm... Why dont you confront him??...

Riddhima- I thought about it... But what if I am wrong he will be hurt...

Ishani- And did you think what if you will be right? How about that? You will be hurt... So better to know about it later is to know now..

Riddhima got up from the table and hugged lshani..

Riddhima - I love you so much ...

Ishani- I know and I love you more ... Now run...