Part 7

As we were approaching my heart started beating faster.. I was breathing unevenly..

Riddhima- Ishani . do you feel the same what I feel?

Ishani - Nervousness??

Riddhima - Yeah..

Ishani - Hell yaa..

We are truly sisters yaar.. She looked at me with a smlie before entering the office...as we were standing just in front of the gate.. We held eachothers hand tightly.. And closed our eyes and stepped in together.. As we moved in we found many interns like us standing in groups with their own seniors whom they will be reporting everyday..

We checked out for a list but before that we heard some one calling out us..

"Are you Ishani ?" A man with fine smooth hair.. complete clean shaved. asked me and I nodded in no.. . His eyes shone.. He isnt dressed formally just a t shirt with lining and a trouser .. Ishani went to him and introduced herself..

Ishani - Hi this is Ishani ..

Angre- Good Morning Ms. Ishani.. Angre this side and from today onwards you will be working under my supervision and you will be reporting me..

Ishani- Thats nice.. And what about Riddhima ..?

Ishani asked the question which I wanted to ask since that time..He looked at me as he understood Riddhima is me.. And his gaze went back onto the paper in his hand..

Angre- No her name is not here... Looks like you are Vansh's internee..

Hmmm.. So who is this Vansh now..

Riddhima - And where can I find him?

I asked Angre and he guided me towards his cabin.. I knocked the cabin he asked me to get in from inside.. I opened the door and moved in.. I looked at Angre before stepping in and he showed me a thumbs up sign.. I blinked my eyes... I saw a huge cabin and his chair turned towards the other side showing the back to me.. Stuff on his table was neatly arranged.. With some papers in the center..

Riddhima- Good morning Sir. Riddhima reporting..

I said try to sound as formal as possible..

Vansh - Miss. Riddhima.. I have certain rules and you must follow them..

Riddhima - sir..

Vansh- First Obey my every order..
Second never say no to me
And third I will punish you if you do mistakes..

Riddhima- But we learn from our mistakes sir.

Vansh- I hate people who do mistakes.. And no more discussion on this.. If you agree with it sign the papers kept on the table..

Gosh! Who is he? I wish I could see his face.. So controlling.. Huh.. I understood why Angre showed me that sign.. I needed it..

Vansh - Signed?

Riddhima- Not yet..

Vansh- What are you waiting for Ms. Riddhima hurry up..

I complied and took a pen from his pen holder placed at the table and signed where ever was asked.. I dropped the pen..

Riddhima - Done..

Vansh - Bring them to me..

I rolled my eyes.. Another order.. I didn't want him to be angry at me on the first day.. I took the papers and made my way towards him... He lifts up his face and I freezed.. He had smirk on his face as he snatched those papers from me...He stood up and whispered in his husky voice..

Vansh- Breathe Miss Riddhima ..

I looked at him.. I was speechless.. He moved back leaning at his table and looked at me head to toe...He came forward again and touched my lips..I jerked him away..

Riddhima- Dare you touch me..

I was about to leave when he held my wrist..

Vansh- Welcome to hell! Ms. Riddhima

He said with a smirk and left my hand... I left his cabin.. And ran out...