Prologue

Prologue

The entire Cullen family was sitting in the living room, Rosalie Esme and Alice were talking as Emmett and Jasper played video games and Edward and Carlisle talked about the book they were reading.

Earlier this week Alice had a vision of Edward and a brunette girl. She saw how happy he was and how his eyes lit up. The family was a little hesitant mostly Rosalie when they found out she was human but decided to support him as long as he didn't expose them.

Alice was about to say something when all of a sudden she was pulled into a vision. Jasper immediately sped to her sending her calming waves as Edward tried to read her mind but it was like a wall was up which had never happened.

Alice gasped as she came out of her vision and then she had a big smile on her face. Everyone was wondering what she saw.

"Alice honey what did you see?" Esme asked her in her usual calming voice. Alice smiled big at her family.

"Rosalie and Emmett have a third mate!" She squealed and everyone looked at her wide-eyed.

A third mate was beyond rare. Carlisle had only met two in his lifetime. It was a law amongst all supernatural not to hurt a third mate because they are the ones who tied them all together.

The other two mates were more protective over the third mate, and if something happened to the third mate the other two would go crazy with both revenge and blood lust. They would kill everything and anything for whatever hurt their mate.

"What did you see Alice?" Rosalie asked her as she came out of her shock wanting to know everything.

"I saw you and Emmett walking into the house and a brunette girl with hazel was sitting on the couch talking with Jasper and you both walked over and kissed her. She smiled brightly at both of you as Emmett pulled her into his lap and Rosalie held her hand," Alice told them with an excited expression.

"Is she human?" Emmett asked her wanting to know.
"Yes," Alice told them almost hesitantly. Rosalie tensed at that nodding her hand and walking out of the room needing to think.

Edward then turned to Alice with a confused expression.
"Alice why couldn't I read your mind when you had the vision. It was like a wall was up," Edward told her and she looked confused at him.

"I don't know. I do know that my head hurts a little more than usual from that vision," Alice told him as everyone thought about what they both said.

"Well I'm going to go check on Rose," Emmett told them breaking the silence as he went to find his wife. He found her outfit on the patio looking out into the woods.

"Rose, you okay?" He asked her wrapping his arms around her. She nodded at him sighing.
"What are we going to do Emmett? She's human," Rosalie told him and he sighed.

"I don't know," he whispered to her kissing the top of her head as she laid her head on his chest. They both enjoyed the moment not knowing that soon they would meet their mate and know exactly what to do the minute they saw her.