Chapter Nine: Always Wanted

Chapter Nine:
Always Wanted

It has been two years since I gave to the twins

It has been two years since I gave to the twins. During that time, we officially moved into our house. Which Jasper and Alice stay at a lot. Edward and Bella also moved out of the house and got their own.

Sugar was loving living out her with everyone. She also loved both twins. I don't know who was most protective over them us or her.

Emily and Sam just welcomed there second baby. There first was a little boy who they named Levi from Sam's grandfather. They now have a little girl named Allison for Sam's mother.

Jessica and Jacob now how a little girl named Sarah for his mom. All three kids are adorable.

Lucas and Alec were adorable. They were more advanced for their age because of having vampire blood in their bodies.

My dad was still completely and uttered in love with both boys and always asked for them to come stay with him. So do Carlisle and Esme.

The kings were still entirely in love with them as well. They spoil them the most out of everyone. Always saying they were their little princes. They keep begging us to let them stay at the castle for a summer when they get older.

Caius was trying his best to be the favorite uncle, but Jasper completely won that, but of course they don't call him Jasper, they call him Uncle Cowboy. To which Jasper glares at me about while I laugh.

There first words were mom and mama. They call me Mama and Rosalie Mom. Emmett pouted the whole dad because they didn't say dada first.

Tonight, all three of us were going out for a date night and I had a tiny surprise for them. As I was getting ready with the help of Alice. My dad was going to watch the twins since Carlisle and Esme watched them last time.

"Alright how does this look?" I asked Alice as I came out of the bathroom with my hair curled and in a dress. Alice immediately squealed looking at me.

"You look gorgeous! Rosalie and Emmett jaws will be dropped looking at you," Alice told me making me laugh as I put on my heels