Chapter Eight: Completely In Love

Chapter Eight:
Completely In Love

It was now the next day everyone waited for us to adjust and get to know the twins before coming over

It was now the next day everyone waited for us to adjust and get to know the twins before coming over. Bella called Dad last night and told him about the birth and he called the pack.

I was getting dressed as Rosalie got the twins and Emmett took their bassinet downstairs to lay them in. I smiled at myself in the mirror. My stomach was still swollen and it would be for a little while so I decided on just leggings and a shirt because I knew the twins would be hungry sometime soon.

Walking downstairs Jasper immediately sped to me before I even got to the second step and grabbed my hand helping me down

Walking downstairs Jasper immediately sped to me before I even got to the second step and grabbed my hand helping me down. He kept mumbling something about you just gave birth and need to take it easy," I laughed at him as he helped me into the living room.

I smiled seeing the twins in their bassinet the kings got them. They were both peacefully asleep making me smile at them.

A little while later I heard a knock on the door making me smile

A little while later I heard a knock on the door making me smile. I tried to get up but Rosalie and Emmett both pulled me back down.

"You need to rest. We got it," they told me making me smile at them as they headed towards the door. Soon enough my dad walked in and immediately walked towards me and pulled me into a small hug being careful not to hurt me.

"How are you munchkin?" He asked me making me smile at him softly.

"Completely in love," I told him as Emmett and Rosalie picked up the twins being careful not to wake them up.

"Dad meet your grandsons. This is Jasper Lucas Swan-Hale," I told him as Emmett handed me, Luke. Dad smiled at him looking close to tears.

"And that is Charles Alexander Swan-Hale," I told Dad making him look at me wide-eyed.

"You named him after me?" Dad asked me with tears in his eyes. I smiled at him nodding trying not to cry.

"Of course I did," I told him and with that, the tears finally fell as he held his grandson in his arms. He smiled at me wrapping an arm around me and kissed my head smiling at both babies.

"I'm so proud of you munchkin," Dad told me making me cry softly as I smiled at him leaning into his arms.

"Thanks, Daddy," I told him as the twins started waking up. Alec's eyes were blue look Emmetts when he was human and he already had dark hair just like me and Emmett while Luke was blonde-haired with my brown eyes.

After dad left the pack came over. Emily was in love with both boys and was already giving Sam a look that said let's have a baby.

Paul and Jared were fighting over godfather which I didn't have the heart to tell them that Jasper was the godfather and Alice is the godmother with Bella.

Jacob and Jessica were both in love with them. Jessica was looking at Jacob the same way Emily was looking at Sam making me laugh at Jacob's wide eyes.

I was beyond happy that everyone was in love with the twins. Everyone gave us breathing room but still came to visit whenever we said it was okay. Dad was the one over the most. He was in with both boys.

____

It's been a month since I gave birth. We had finally got them on a schedule. Rosalie and Emmett were on night duty since I was the only one who had to sleep. The twins were still drinking breast milk but from a bottle instead. I still had to wake up every few hours to pump.

It was around three o'clock in the afternoon both twins had just woken up from their nap in need of milk and a diaper change when suddenly someone rang the doorbell. Carlisle was the one who went to go answer it as everyone looked confused.

I was beyond confused as the three kings with Jane and her henchmen walked into the living room but I smiled nonetheless.

"Sorry to bother you all we just wanted to meet the new members of the family," Marcus told us smiling softly at the twins. I smiled at them waving them off.

"No problem at all come and meet your nephews," I told them making all three smile at me as they came over to the twins.

Aro took Lucas while Caius took Alec. They both smiled at the boys looking positively in love with them.

"I'm Caius your favorite uncle little Alexander," Caius told him making me smile as Aro and Marcus glared at him.

"No Caius I'm the favorite," Aro told him making me laugh.

"Just wait I will be the favorite. Now onto the next order of business when are you having another?" Caius questioned making me look at him wide-eyed. I then cross my arms at him.

"Excuse me? I just pushed two out of me I'm good for right now," I told Caius making him sigh.

"But I want a little princess to spoil. Your Mommy needs to have another," Caius whispers to Alec making me shake my hand as everyone laughed.

"How are you doing Anastasia?" Marcus asked me and I smiled at him.

"I'm good. I'm healing quickly which I am happy about. It was touch and go there for a moment but everything turned out okay and I am in love with my little boys," I told him making him smile at me.

"Good. They seem to be amazing babies," Marcus told me and I smiled at him nodding.

"They are," I told him as I watched the two most feared kings play peekaboo with my two sons making me smile at the scene in front of me.

Emmett and Rosalie then came over to me and smiled wrapping their arms around me.

"You know he's right I do want a little princess," Emmett told me making me glare at him and then push him off the couch making everyone laugh.