Chapter Two: Grandpa

Chapter Two:
Grandpa

Charlie's POV surprise!

As Charlie was sitting in the living room waiting for Ana to text him that she told Sam and the boys. Suddenly he got a text and looked down at his phone.

Munchkin💛
Just told the boys. You can tell Billy now. Love you daddy and thank you so much for supporting me.

Dad💙
Alright, munchkin and of course I love you and can't wait for the littlest munchkin to be born.

Charlie smiled big before getting in his car and heading towards Billy's house. Getting there he had a big smile on his face as he waited for Billy to open the door.

The second Billy opened the door he was a little concerned seeing the big smile on Charlie's face. He had never seen him this happy besides when the twins told him they were coming home.

"Anas pregnant! I am going to be a grandpa!" Charlie told Billy with a big smile surprising Billy before he smiled at the man.

"Charlie's that's great! Congratulations! How is little bit doing?" Billy asked him as he rolled his wheelchair inside the house.

"She's doing good. She was scared when she found out but she finally calmed down and accepted it. She's excited," Charlie told him making Billy nod.

"What is she hoping for?" Billy asked him as handed him a beer.

"I don't I thinks she's fine with either, but Jasper thinks it's twins. I'm hoping for a granddaughter that is just like her mama. I know Ana will be an amazing mom. She's been motherly her whole life," Charlie told him as Billy turned on the game.

"Your right she will be. I hope it's a girl too, but I have a feeling it will be twins," Billy told him making Charlie look at him.

"You had the same feeling for Bella and Ana," Charlie told him making Billy nod.

"I don't know how Ana will feel about that. When Jasper told her that she hit him with a pillow and throw him out of the house," Charlie told him with a smile.

"Sounds like her. Wait," Billy said all of a sudden with wide eyes making Charlie look at him concerned.

"Her mood swings are going to be bad. I mean her now is one thing but Ana with pregnancy hormones is another story," Billy said making Charlie look at him wide-eyed.

"Well good thing Emmett and Rosalie are going to be responsible for her which means they will be front and center for mood swings. I like to call that payback," Charlie said with a smile as he clinked his beer with Billy's making Billy smile.

"I guess you are right, but how are you feeling about Ana being pregnant so young?" Billy asked him making Charlie sigh.

"I didn't want her and Bella to make the same mistakes Renee and I made but I have seen how Emmett and Rosalie look at her," Charlie said sighing with a smile on his face.

"It's with nothing but love and she looks at them the same way," Charlie told him making Billy smile at him as he raised his beer up to Charlie.

"To being a grandpa!" Billy said making Charlie small as they clinked drinks.

"To being a grandpa!" Charlie said with a bright smile.

Authors Note: this is just a filler chapter. I wanted everyone to see how excited and proud Charlie was to be a grandpa. I hoped you enjoyed it!