Chapter Six: The Legends Are True

Chapter Six:
The Legends Are True

The next day I woke up and made sure to fix my coffee

The next day I woke up and made sure to fix my coffee. I then started heading to school with Bella driving. Getting to school I see Jessica, Angela, Eric, and Mike kicking around a soccer ball.

They wave Bella and I over, Bella doesn't come but I walk over to them with a smile

"Hey guys," I told them as I linked arms with Jess. Jess smiled at me leaning into me.

"Hey, Ana. Why didn't Bella join us?" Mike asked and I saw Jessica deflated a little but still smile even though it was more force now.

"She is almost done with the chapter she is on and wants to finish it before school," I tell Mike and he nods going back toward his game with Eric.

"You know you deserve better Jess," I told her and she looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?" She asks me and I turned to her smiling sadly at her.

"Jess I am going to tell you the best advice anyone has ever told me. Don't fall for the person who gives you butterflies," I told her and she looked at me even more confused.

"The butterflies are a sign that this something is wrong. Fall for the person that makes you feel loved. Who makes you feel safe and calm with a single glance. Find that person and you find the one," I tell her and she looks down at my words.

"Now Jessica how does Mike make you feel?
Honestly," I asked her and she sighed.

"He makes me feel butterflies," she told me and I smiled softly at her.

"You don't want butterflies. You want love and safety, not butterflies. It's your gut way to warn you. Listen to it," I told her and she nods.

"Yeah, I do," she tells me with a bright smile.
"You deserve it. So move on and find it," I told and she smiled at me bringing me into a tight hug.

"Thanks, Ana," Jessica told me and I smiled at her.
"Us girls got to stick together," I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Hey, Ana does anyone make you feel like that?" Angela asks me and I looked at her confused.
"Like what?" I asked her missing the smirk Jessica sent Angela.