Chapter Seven: Soulmates

Chapter Seven:
Soulmates

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of kisses on my shoulder

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of kisses on my shoulder. I moaned loving the feeling and I felt Rosalie smirk at that.

I opened my eyes finally and smiled at her. She smiled back at me kissing me softly on the lips.
"Morning baby," she whispered and I smiled at her kissing her once more.

"Morning Rosie," I told her and she smiled at me before leaning down and kissing me again. I was then flipped over with Rosalie's top of me kissing me.

"Rose as much as I would love to continue this I have school," I told her in between moans as she moved down my neck.

"Or you could stay in bed with me all day?" Rosie asked me with a pout. I turned my head trying not to look into her eyes knowing I will cave.

She continues kissing my neck and when she gets to my sweet spot I immediately moan and bring her head up to meet my lips. I kiss her and somehow flip us over so I am on top.

I smirked at her surprised expression but went back to kissing her, but then remember something and pull away.

"Wait is anyone home?" I asked her and she shook her head at me.

"No only Emmett and he is playing video games," Rosalie told me and I smirked at her taking my shirt off which left me just in white lacy underwear.

Rosalie's eyes immediately turned black as she flipped me over and kissed me. As she started to kiss down my body I suddenly felt her fingers very close to the area I wanted her the most.

She smirked at me but before she could the door open and Emmett walked in.

"Hey baby," Emmett said not looking up but when he did he looked wide-eyed before his eyes turned dark. He immediately sped to us and I don't know how but somehow I was between Emmett and Rosalie as Emmett kissed my lips with more passion than ever and Rosalie kissed my neck and ran her hands up and down my body.

"Please don't stop," I moan out making both of them smirk at me. The rest of the day was spent in between them as they brought me to new heights of pleasure each second.

______

I was woken up to someone kissing my lips softly. I opened my eyes to see Emmett smiling down at me.

"Jasper and Alice are on the way home," he told me and I nodded at him cuddling closer. He laughed at me holding me tighter.

"Still tired?" He asked me with a smirk which made me slap his chest.

"Yes, I am," I told him making him smirk even wider. Before he could say anything else a voice interrupted us.

"Emmett leaves her alone," Rosalie said as she walked into the room with a glass of water. I smiled at her leaning up and hugging the blanket as I kissed her lips.