Chapter Six: Trust Me

Chapter Six:
Trust Me

As the days went on Bella began to act like herself again

As the days went on Bella began to act like herself again. She started to hang out with Jacob, but the nightmare didn't stop. Every night I slept in her room to be there for her when she woke up.

While Bella hung out with Jacob I hung out with the pack and Jess and Angela. Sam told me that it would only be a matter of time before Jacob shifted and I told him to let me know when it happened I wasn't going to let him go through it alone.

Today the pack and I were going cliff diving. I was in a bikini while the boys were in shorts.

I was on Paul's back as Jared and Embry pushed each other

"You ready Ana?" Paul asks me and I laugh at him nodding my head as I hung on tightly.

"Ready," I told him and he smirked at me as he starts running towards the cliff. He then jumped off as I laughed and held him tighter.

Soon enough we came up for air and I turned to Paul laughing as I pulled him into a hug.
"We have to do that," I told him and he laughed at me ruffling my hair.

After cliff diving, I went to the house with a smile on my face. I saw Bella pulling in the house as I biked there.

"Bells!" I yelled as she opened her truck door. She looked at me laughing softly at my happy expression.

"Yeah Anas?" She asked me and I smiled at her.
"Let's do a movie night with face masks and eat our weight in junk food. Please?" I asked her and she smiled at me nodding.

"Yes!" I squealed as I ran inside the house with Bella laughing falling me.

That night we watched comedies and cuddled sugar as we ate as much junk food as we could. In the middle of the third movie, Bella called my name.

"Ana," Bella said I turned to her.
"Yeah?" I asked her and she sighed looking down

"How do you do it? How did you live again?" Bella asked me and I sighed looking down.