Chapter Seven: She's Gone

Chapter Seven:
She's Gone

The next few days passed I  went shopping with Jess and Angela last night so I was slowing in or trying to when my phone all the sudden started going off

I glared at it picking it up to see Sam calling and i answer.

"If someone isn't dead they are about to be. What do you want?" I grumbled to him and he laughed at me.

"Good morning to you too," Sam told me.
"And I am hanging up. Goodbye," I told him about to hang up.

"Bella knows," Sam told me making me pause.
"How?" I asked sighing.
"She came to see Jacob and then ended up slapping Paul who shifted," Sam told me and I sighed.

"I'll be there in about 20," I told him hanging up the one and started getting ready. After getting dressed I got Sugar and put her in my basket and started riding to Emily's.

Getting there I put Sugar down and started walking towards the door

Getting there I put Sugar down and started walking towards the door. I opened it and saw Bella's surprised face.

"Ana?" She asked me and I smiled at her.
"I told you Sam she would figure out. Jared Embry you both owe be $50s," I told them and both boys sighed but still handing me the money.

"Wait you knew?" Bella asked me and I nodded at her.
"Yep but I couldn't tell him," I told her and she sighed but nodded.

"Also," I said walking to Paul and slapping him across the face and then slapping Jacob. Everyone looked wide eyed at that.

"What the hell Ana?!" Both Jacob and Paul yelled.
"That is for ghosting my sister and being rude to her just because she was with a vampire. I was with two so," I told Jacob glaring at him.

"And it was because you shifted in front of my sister and could have hurt her," I told Paul and they both sighed but nodded.

"Sorry Bellas," Bella grumbled at her and I smiled and then turned to the boys and smiled at them.
"Now can play with your cousin," I told him handing them Sugar.