Chapter Twelve: We Promise

Chapter Twelve:
We Promise

As everyone left I stayed with Esme

As everyone left I stayed with Esme. I changed into one of Emmetts big shirts and cuddled into a blanket on the couch with Esme beside me.

We watched a movie till I fell asleep. I don't know how long I slept but soon enough I woke up to being carried. I immediately cuddled into the cold chest that was carrying me.

I soon was sat down on clouds and knew I was in Emmett and Rosalie's bed. I opened my eyes to see both Emmett and Rosalie looking at me with worry in their eyes.

I sighed sitting up and leaning against the headboard with a blanket wrapped around me.
"Go ahead and ask," I told them and they sigh looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rosalie asked me and I looked down not meeting their eyes.

"Because I knew you would be upset and honestly she was my sister and telling either of you would make it real and I didn't want to believe that she would actually do that," I told them and they immediately came closer to me.

Emmett picked me up placing me on his lap as Rosalie sit in front of me in between my thighs.

"We love you, Ana," Rosalie told me and I look at her wide-eyed with tears in my eyes.

"You do?" I ask them and they both immediately nod.
"Yeah, we do," Emmett told me and I smile at them.

"Which means that if anything happens to you it will hurt us because we can not stand to see you hurt. We can't stand to see the girl we love in hurt, Annie," Emmett told me and I nod at him.

"If anything like that happens again I will tell you both. I promise," I told them and they nod as Rosalie leans in to kiss me.

I immediately kiss her back pulling her closer to me kissing her with everything in me. Soon enough I felt lips on my neck making me moan when he gets to my sweet spot.

Emmett and Rosalie smirk at each other as they continue kissing me and running their hands up and down my body.

All of a sudden they both pull away and I pout looking at them. Rosalie smiles at me picking my chin up looking me in the eyes.

"We aren't going any further unless you verbally tell us too, but just so you know going any further will be completing the mate bond. Which means that we are all be tied together for forever," Rosalie and I pause thinking about it.

I then smile at them both before pulling Emmett's shirt off of me leaving me in nothing but a pair of black lacey panties and bra. Both Emmett and Rosalie smile at me as they run their eyes over my body.