Chapter Four: So Proud

Chapter Four:
So Proud

It's been a few weeks and I was now six months pregnant and I suddenly became aware that in a few weeks I was going to be a mom and because of that I was sitting outside away from everyone scared

I was looking up at the full moon. Something I always did when I was stressed for some reason under the full moon I always felt safe. Looking at the way the clouds moved and the light that came from the moon I just felt like nothing could hurt me.

I was happy that Emmett and Rosalie went hunting mostly because I threatened them if they didn't I would never have sex with them again. Which made them both immediately leave. I only made them go because it was a week before Edward and Bella's wedding.

To which I wasn't even surprised about, but I made sure that Edward asked me and dad, first. My dad did actually say yes after I had a long conversation with him.

As I was lost in thought looking at the moon I didn't realize someone had laid down beside me.

"How did I know I would find you out here?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I smiled although weakly at him.

"Because it's where I always am when you can't find me," I told Jasper and he nodded at me with a smile.

"Yep, I remember the first time I couldn't find you. It was the day after you called me Cowboy for the first time. I went to your house but can't find you until I realized your window was open. I then found you on the roof looking at the moon. So now tell me what's wrong. Because you only do this when something is bothering you," Jasper told me and I sighed at him.

"I'm scared," I told him and he nodded at me encouraging me to keep going.

"What if I'm not a good mom? I mean it's not like I had a good role model. I mean I loved my mom but she was more of a friend than a mom. It was always me that took care of everything. Sometimes Bella but I took most of the load. The first actual mother figure I had was Esme," I told Jasper and he sighed as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead in a brotherly way.

"Ana you are going to be an amazing mother. I know this because look at you right now. I mean the twins are not even born yet and look you're already worried about them," Jasper told me and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"It's okay to worry but don't let worry control you. I know you will be a great mom because look at the way you look after Bella. How you always protected Jess, but most importantly look at how you always looked after me. You have always been there for me for everything and I know you will be an amazing mom," Jasper told me and I smiled at him with tears falling down my face and snuggled closer to him.

"I love you, Jasper. Thank you for being my person," I told him and he smiled at me hugging me closer.

"Thank you for being mine. I love you too Ana," Jasper told and we continued looking at the moon with me rubbing my stomach until I fell asleep.