Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock

Chapter Two:
Major Jasper Whitlock

Chapter Two:Major Jasper Whitlock

I woke up to my alarm going off. I sighed getting up and going to my bathroom. I did my morning routine and started doing my hair. I did it in curls and then brushed my teeth before going to wake Bella up.

"Bells it's time to get up," I told her shaking her softly. She grumbled but got up and started getting dressed. I went downstairs and started cooking some breakfast and fixing coffee.

Right when I finished dad and Bella came downstairs.
"Morning guys. There is coffee in the coffee pot and there is bacon, eggs, toast, and chocolate chip pancakes on the counter. I'm going to go get dressed," I told them with a smile.

"Oh, and can someone please put the blender on slow for me, please. Thank you," I asked and them as I walked upstairs.

"Thank you, Ana," was all that I heard as I walked into my room. I sighed going to my closet and looking for an outfit. After about five minutes I finally found one that matched the weather.

After getting dressed I walked downstairs and put my smoothie that was in the blender in my cup

After getting dressed I walked downstairs and put my smoothie that was in the blender in my cup. I smiled at both dad and Bella.

"Hey, Ana you ready to go?" Bella asked me as she grabbed her bag. I nodded at her leaning down and kissing days check.

"Love you, Dad," I told him and he smiled at me.

"Love you too munchkin. You aren't going to eat anything?" He asked me as I grabbed my bag. I smiled at him shaking my head.

"No sir I don't usually eat in the mornings. The closest I come to it is my smoothie," I told him and he nodded happy that I at least did that.

"Bye, dad!" I yelled as I walked outside following Bella getting into the truck. She smiled at me looking at my outfit.

"You are going to freeze Ana," she told me as she pulled out of the driveway. I smiled at her.

"Bella you know that I love the cold. I will be fine," I told her and she smiled at me but I could tell she didn't believe me.