Chapter Eight: Volturi

Chapter Eight:
Volturi

"Come on Ana! Come on breathe!" Paul yelled as he gave her CPR

"Come on Ana! Come on breathe!" Paul yelled as he gave her CPR. With Jacob and Bella crying behind him finally, Ana starts coughing up water.

Pauls sighs in relief and turns her on her side to get all the water out before pulling her into a hug.
"You're okay, you're okay," Paul says as Ana hugs him tight.

"Yeah, I am. Where's Bella?" She asked as she pulled away, but before she could respond a body was thrown into hers.

"Ana! You're okay," Bella says as she holds her close. Ana hugs her just as tight.
"So are you," Ana sighs in relief.

"Boys get the girls home. I'm heading toward the hospital. I'll meet you there," Sam said and both boys nodded.

"Why would you both jump? Didn't you notice it's like a hurricane out here?" Jacob asked as Paul continued hugging me trying to stupid me from shivering.

"The rocks crumbled and we fell. We didn't jump," Bella tries him but I realize something.

"Sam said hospital - someone's hurt?" I asked them and they looked at me with sad expressions.

"Harry Clearwater had a heart attack," Jacob told us and we both looked at him wide-eyed.

"Oh my Goodness- does our Dad know?" Bella asks him as I continued looking wide-eyed.

"He and my dad are both over there," Jacob told us and I nodded at him.

"Will Harry be okay?" I asked him with a sad expression.

"I don't know. Come on. I'll find you both something dry and I'll drive Bella and Paul will drive Ana home," Jacob told us and I nodded at him with Paul helping me up.

After putting on the hoodie I had Paul starts driving me home. I snuggle into his side enjoying the heat he radiance.

"Hey, are you sure you are okay? You were under for longer than Bella and hit your head harder," Paul asked me and I smile at him as we pull up at the house.

"I'm fine Paul. I promise. I just want a warm shower and my pajamas and to snuggle with my baby," I told him and he laughs at me hugging me once again.

"Never do that again. I thought I lost you. I can't lose my little sister," Paul told me and I smile at him with tears in my eyes.

"Never," I promised him and he smiled at me kissing my forehead and I started getting out.

Right before I opened to door Jacob swings it open with an angry expression.
"Uhm Jake, what's up?" I asked him and he pointed to someone in the house.

I turn to who it was and my eyes were wide open.
"Alice?" I asked as she comes and pulls me into a hug. I tense immediately and she notices and pulls away.