Chapter Five: Eternity And More

Chapter Five:
Eternity And More

After the wedding, it was time for the reception I was walking around and talked with everyone including Jacob, Billy, Jess, and Seth who was here

After the wedding, it was time for the reception I was walking around and talked with everyone including Jacob, Billy, Jess, and Seth who was here. I laughed with them as Seth asked me to dance and I told him of course. I could never say no to his adorable puppy eyes.

As we were dancing I looked over his shoulder to see Bella and Edward with the Denali coven. I saw it was escalating quickly and kissed Seth's cheek with an apologetic smile as I headed over to them.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked placing my hand on Bella's back.

"Irina was Laurent's mate," Bella told me making me freeze and then look toward Irina sadly. I walked over to her and immediately pulled her into a warm hug to which she tensed at before relaxing.

"I am so sorry Irina. I have no idea the pain you are going through. My mates might because they have experienced my death once. I do know he did not deserve someone as amazing as you. I mean you are an amazing woman who deserved everything life could give you and he wasn't the one. You never know you might have a second chance," I told her with a sad smile as we pulled away.

She nodded at me with tears that would never fall in her eyes.

"Thank you, Ana," Irina told me and I smiled at her with a small smile.

"Of course Irina," I told her before walking off toward my mates that were smiling at me. They started leading me toward our table which was us three and Alice and Jasper.

I smiled at the two of them as I sighed seating down.
"One of you are definitely giving me a message tonight," I told them and Rosalie immediately pointed toward Emmett.

"Emmett is. I gave you the last one," Rosalie told me as Emmett pouted.

"Hey! I'm the one who went to get her ice cream at three o'clock in the morning because she had to have it, but was asleep when I got back and didn't want it the next day. It's Jasper's turn," Emmett said to her turning towards Jasper.

"She isn't my mate," Jasper reminded them as they both sighed at him and Emmett got up.

"Please you two are both soulmates. Your each other's person," Rosalie told him as Alice nodded.

Before Jasper or I could say anything there was a tap on the microphone.

"Excuse me. Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause, you won't be getting any more for a while," Emmett says as he laughs and everyone looks at him awkwardly.
And I just facepalm wondering how he was my mate and baby daddy.

Next was Dad's toast which I was excited about knowing he was probably going to threaten Edward.

"Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth. And I know how to use a gun," dad said making everyone laugh as I smiled cheekily over to Edward who gulped. Next was Alice.