Chapter Nine: I Did Hard

Chapter Nine:
I Did Hard

Soon enough we were back in Forks and so were theCullens

Cullens. The moment we got home I went upstairs and cuddled with Sugar.

As I was sleeping Bella came into my room waking me up. I grunted at her turning over.
"Ana, please. I need you," Bella says making me turn to her.

"What is it, Bella?" I asked her and sighed playing with her hands looking down.

"I need you to come to the Cullens with me," she told me and I looked at her wide-eyed before laughing shaking my head at her.

"Yeah no. Goodnight," I told her pulling the covers back over me.
"Please Ana. You don't have to stay for long. Please," Bella pleaded and I sighed nodding.

"Give me a few moments to get dressed. I needed to look hot so Emmett and Rosalie realized what they missed," I told her and she nodded at me with a smile.

"Okay," she told me as I started getting out of bed. After getting changed I looked in the mirror Malik sure my hair was okay.

"You got this Ana

"You got this Ana. I believe in you," I told myself giving me a pep talk. I then grabbed my phone calling the one person I knew who could give me courage.

"Ana it's so late what do you want?" Jess complained when she answered the phone after asleep.

"I'm about to see Emmett and Rosalie again and I need a pep talk," I told her sighing.
"I'm up!" Jess yelled jumping up immediately.

"You look hot right? Showings cleavage? Heels on? And hair okay?" She asked me and I nodded before remembering she couldn't see me. 
"Yep to all three I told her.

"Alright good now let's do this. Anastasia, you got this! You are going to show them what they missed walking out on you! You are a strong independent woman who is beyond sexy and badass! You show them that you are okay without them and they missed the best thing that ever walked into their life!" Jess told me and I smiled at her words feeling encouraged.

"Your right! I got this and I am Anastasia Swan! I got this!" I told Jess and she smiled at that.
"Go get them tiger and tell me everything," Jess said and I laughed at her.