Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted

Chapter Seven:
Everything I Always Wanted

"You asshole! I'm going to kill you!" I yelled at Emmett as another contraction came

"You asshole! I'm going to kill you!" I yelled at Emmett as another contraction came. Carlisle had already done the epidural and Emmett and Jasper both almost passed out seeing the needle go into my back.

Soon enough the contraction passed and I lean against Rosalie as she and Alice wiped the sweat away. Carlisle then came back into the room and checked to see how dilated I was.

"Alright, Ana you are ten cemeteries dilated. When the next contraction comes it's time to push," Carlisle told me as Emmett came up to my side that Alice was at as she leaves and Esme comes in to assist Carlisle.

"No no I can't I'm scared," I told Carlisle as I looked over at Rosalie who smiled at me.

"It's okay. You got this Ana baby I love you," Rosalie told me as another contraction hit me. I screamed as I squeezed both my mates' hands as I started pushing.

Twenty minutes later I was still pushing but the babies weren't coming. I groan laying back down.

"I can't I'm too tired. Push for me, Emmett?" I begged Emmett and he smiled down at me as he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Only five more minutes of pain for a lifetime of happiness," Emmett told me and I glare at him.

"¡Oh, cállate cosa molesta! Me hiciste esto y estoy sacando dos sandías. ¡Así que cállate antes de que te mate!" I yell at Emmett in Spanish.

Oh shut up you annoying thing! You did this to me and I am pushing two watermelons out. So shut up before I kill you!

"Ana baby you got this just push," Esme told me as she smiles at me. I nod pushing again and soon I hear a beautiful cry. I start crying as Carlisle lays the first baby on my chest.

"It's a boy," Carlisle told me and I sob looking down at the first twin.

"He's beautiful," I whisper out as I look at my son. Rosalie and Emmett nod as they lean down and kiss his head. I then groan feeling another contraction.

"I got him," Esme says as she takes the first twin from as I start to push again. Soon enough another cry comes out and I sob again as my last baby is laid on my chest. Esme brings over the first one and lays him on my chest as well.