Fatherly Fail Part 4

"Hey, Anthony!" Sohinki waves at him.

"Oh! You're here! How's it goin'?"

"Fine, still got the Smosh Games thing going on!"

"Haha! Good." Anthony smiled and notices Sohinki glance at Ian and Danielle.

"Whose kid is that?" He squints his eyes.

"Long story, Bro. I'll tell you when everybody gets here."

"Okay! I'll be around!" And leaves.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Hey! Ian!" Anthony calls out.

"Yup?" Ian walks to him with Danielle on his back.

"Ian, you should give Anthony a ride on your back too!" Danielle laughs.

"Sorry but not this time, Danielle. You and Ian have to chill for awhile, both of you are kind of getting.. attention." Anthony crossed his arms.

"Is it because of me?" Danielle asks.

"No! Not at all, Little Missy. It's just that . . Uhh. ." Ian stammered, but before he could say anything else.

"No, it's okay. I can just.. sit around." She jumped down from Ian's back and walks up to the room where Kalel was.

"Way to go, Anthony" Ian whispered.

"I didn't mean to.." Anthony cuts himself off because he himself knew that it is because of Danielle.

"Man, we were just goofing around." Ian slouched.

"I'm sorry, okay? But I just think you guys have to tone it down." Anthony replies but Ian had already decided to ignore him and left.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After half of the shooting, they had a break.

Ian and Danielle were talking, but they looked like they were talking about something serious.

"How come they're just.. there?" Kalel asked Anthony who was watching them too.

"Hmph, I don't know. I mean, I think Danielle told Ian to calm his tits down and not play around." Anthony scoffed.

"You are jealous!" Kalel slapped his back teasingly.

"Okay, ouch. How could you assume I'm jealous of my dumb best friend?"

"I've noticed you've been watching them most of the time they're together. Well, Ian mostly." She smirked.

"That's your explanation?" He said.

"Okay. You make that sad-slash-serious face when you watch them together. It's like you want to kill Ian and take his place!" Kalel adds.

"Whatever. It's not like I've never wanted to kill Ian. But fine, I am jealous. It's just they're like glued to each other."

"C'mon, let's bring Danielle with us for the weekend." She smiled.

"Haha, I don't know about Ian. But I guess, it's for Buki"

"It's not just for Buki. It's for you to bond with her this time." Kalel added.

"And you?"

"We already talked in the car and while you guys are shooting. We know each other better than she is with you, babe."

"I bet Buki would be closer with her than me."

"Don't be so negative! We're bringing her for BOTH of you and Buki to bond with."

"Thank you, babe."

"You're very welcome."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After they've finally done their Smosh video filming, Ian and Danielle continued to spend time with each other.

"Ian, I think I should talk to Anthony a little bit more often, don't you think?" The girl says, looking at Ian.

"Why do you think that?" He replied.

"Well, he seems jealous of you."

"Jealous? Of me? Don't be silly, Danielle! How could HE be jealous of me?"

"Well, you are awesome with me, while he pretty much thinks he's been party pooping us!"

"Which he is."

"Exactly! Maybe I need to spend a little time with him. While you, Good Sir, meet up with your girlfriend." She smiled.

"How'd you-?"

"I'm a quite a big fan, Ian."

"Wow, aren't you a smart kid. Fine, I do need to meet up with Melanie...--Why not meet her with me?"

"Ian! It's just for a little while. Plus, I'm sure the both of you need to be alone, Am I right or am I right?"

"Fine, you're right. But, please take care, it would really suck if you'd go missing."

"With Anthony, I don't think I'd get kidnapped again." Danielle giggled as Ian puts her on his back.

While the crew was packing up and cleaning the whole place,

"Hey, Anthony!" Ian walked up to him and Kalel with the girl.

"Sup, Ian." Kalel smiled.

"Oh, we were going tell you something." Anthony said.

"So were we!" Danielle scoots in.

"Well, how bout' both of you go first." Kalel suggested.

"Well, Danielle's been saying she needs some time with Anthony and you. So we were wondering, If you'd watch over her for a.. um.." Ian stopped and took a few seconds to think until Danielle jumped right in.

"A little while?"

"How bout' a day?" Ian covered her mouth.

"C'mon Ian, don't be selfish with her! Plus, I swear Anthony and I'll be taking care of her just as you did.. It won't be long!"

Kalel nudged Anthony's arm.

"Right, babe?"

"Yeah!"

Anthony didn't seem to be so confident with watching over Danielle, but it is what he wanted!

*edited 6/7/14

╰(◐◡◑)╮**

How's the story so far? Don't worry, the action stuff will get to you guys later