Fatherly Fail Part 12

Ian and Danielle jumps out of the car and heads for the Smosh Games door..

"So, what are you going to do? Gametime with Smosh or Game Bang?" Danielle asked before Ian opened the doors.

"Game Bang." Ian notices the girl's worried face and tries to comfort her.

"Hey, you'll be with me! Just chill out, young lady. Plus, i think you and Mari are going to get along well. Both of you are.. Well, Asian!"

"I'm not so sure about what you just said."

"Hey, you made close friends with three grown up Americans, THREE. And she's like, you're own kind! You can handle all of us."

All of a sudden, Joven ambushes Ian out of nowhere.

"Hey! What the bulldog, Man!" Ian cried.

"Haha! How's it going, Ian? Been a long time since I've seen you and Anthony!"

"And why weren't you here last Game Bang?"

"Some other business stuff." Joven gives his attention to Danielle.

"Oh, Sup little missy!" Joven pats her head.

"Hi awesome Cupid." Danielle smiles and moves closer to Ian.

"You know about that." Joven sighs while Ian snickered giving the girl a secret high five.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soon, Anthony and Sohinki showed up.

"Hey, Danielle! So you came with Ian, huh?"

Anthony and Danielle brofisted each other.

"I guess I needed to."

"So, only one more member to go!" Ian claps his hand.

"Mari texted me she said she's almost here." Lasercorn said as he walks beside Anthony.

"Well, we better know what game were playing!" Anthony announced and headed for the gaming room.

"Hey, Little Missy, you wanna join us play?" Ian asked sweetly as he could.

"No, I'll pass."

"You know, you owe me a round of Black Ops and you better not forget that!"

"Haha, okay. . Okay

Few minutes later, Mari arrived and they started to record.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

While their happy cheers and laughter echoed in the corridors, Danielle stood in the middle of the hall.

". . . ."

She stood there silently listening to the grown-ups have fun.

". . . . . !!"

The girl felt an urge to roam farther around the area, something is telling her to stroll.

Soon when their voices seemed distant and soft, Danielle ended up in the quiet side of the building.

There was no one else around but her. Surprisingly, she wasn't alone.

"Hey.." A male voice echoed across the hall.

She turns around and ends up with a surprised yet somewhat hurt feeling.

The man walked closer to her.

"Do you remember me? Your . . Closest friend?"

Francis nervously looks at her, afraid, afraid she wouldn't want to see him nor get close to him.