Fatherly Fail Part 6

Days and a week has passed! Ian and Anthony were successful on taking care and making Little Danielle happy. But how long will that security and safety of theirs stay since someone HAS been following them around. Could it be Ganarito? His Gang? Or . . Someone else? AND THAT'S where we continue on with our Smoshy Fanfic.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

One Evening . .

Ian was busy on his laptop until he notices Danielle close a book Kalel let her borrow.

"That was a quick read." He said.

"Haha, No Pops, I'm not done with this. I'm just, bothered." She shyly replied.

As Ian turns away from his laptop. .

"Don't worry, Little Missy! I don't think that person could still be following us until now."

"I don't know. . " she said unsurely.

"It'll all be fine!"

"Remember when you said that last time? First, Anthony got bummed out because of that scare YOU convinced me to still do, and the second time when we almost crashed on a bus stop?"

"That, my little friend, was genius though.." He pointed.

"Good thing you're awesome." Danielle said as she went back on to her book.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"So, It takes you two weeks before you go to groceries again huh?" The little girl said while walking down an aisle in the market with Ian the next day.

"Pretty much." He replied looking down at his list.

"Hmm . . I should look for the things you need too, It'll be faster." She said looking at the list twice and speds off to look for what they need.

"Don't go too far!"

"I woont."

After years of roaming and finding his way around the market, he turns to the place where he could get what he wanted.

He suddenly realized the same man with a black hoodie who's been following them was at a corner.

With quick thoughts, he grabbed what he came for and starts looking for Danielle.

"Danielle? Danielle?" He nervously whispered.

Still not finding her, he gets reaally worried.

"Danielle!?!? Where are you?!" He nervously keeps his cool.

Someone suddenly taps his back.

"Danielle?" He called out again, as he turned around.

A fist swooped to his face and everything was black.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Anthony's phone suddenly rings around 2pm. .

He grabs it and sees Ian's name.

*Isn't he at groceries with Danielle? Well, I guess it's been two days not seeing them. Not bad to call at this rate.

"Hey-oh, How's it going Papa Ian?"

He enthusiastically greeted.

"A-Anthony?" Danielle answered at the other end.

"Danielle! How come you're--" Then Anthony suddenly realizes..

"What happened?" He said like something just happened all over again.

"Well . . I found Ian's cellphone down an aisle while I was helping looking for the stuff he needs.. I tried looking for him, but he's not around. But his car is still here." She explained calmly as she could.