Fatherly Fail Part 21

"We better run, Dan." Jason teasingly pulls her hair.

"Could we at least leave a note?" She asked.

"I surely did."

"SINCE WHEN?"

"I have magical powers, so shut up."

"Fiiine.."

Danielle takes another look at Ian and frowns, if he doesn't want her to save someone else's life by risking hers, why not go away from the people she wants to save?

By then, they secretly scampered off away the commotion and followed the road.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

As soon as the cops left, it was pretty late.

"Hey, Ian. Did you see Danielle and Jason around?" Anthony tapped his shoulder.

"I thought they were already inside? I saw Jason come in."

"I didn't even realize they got back."

Ian walks into his house with Anthony who was practically getting worried.

Anthony went to Ian's room to check if either one of them were there, but not a soul was found.

"Ian, they're not here! Could they be taken or something?" He shouted from his room, hands on his waist.

"Doubt it."

"What're you even doing, man?" Anthony walks into the living room finding Ian reading a piece of paper.

It was familiar to him.

"That's the paper Jason picked up at the hospital." Anthony says.

"He said it was some kind of advertisement." He added.

"Well, whatever else he said was a lie." Ian passes the note to him.

Anthony examined it as Ian continued..

"Francis, must be the guy who was suppose to shoot you, but ended up shooting Dan. It looks like an apology letter. And guess what else is in there."

"Two male friends, that means us." Anthony said.

"Yeah, and he asked her to look out for us. Read the back of it." Ian gestured his finger to circle around.

"Hey, either the two of you.

We had to go away since this is way getting out of hand, (xwxx) DANIELLE is worried the both of you'd get in trouble again. We'll be pretty far, don't worry about lil sis, she's fine with me. I'm making sure those guys aren't going to bother your lives anymore." Anthony read out loud and just continued to quietly read the note with his eyes..

Ian sat and lied down.

"They left.." He finished reading and folded the letter into his pocket.

Ian laid there quietly, thinking.

"If the both of them are worried that they're just butting in our lives, it's okay!" Anthony said.

"Oh, no Anthony, DANIELLE is worried." Ian chuckled.

"What? You know she doesn't mind that! Twelve or more adults are watching out for her, and you are the one always giving out advices to her, which is so damn weird because that's really not like you..." Anthony faded.

"Dude, I thought you'd realize before me." Ian gave a smirk.

"Realize what?!"

"Oh my gawd, SHE DOESN'T WANT US TO GET HURT, ANTHONY!" He angrily exclaimed.