Fatherly Fail Part 8

"Jason?! What the hell are you doing in here?" Anthony cried.

"Greg's men are going to barge in to each houses around the area, I needed to warn you! Where's Dan?" The college kid said quickly.

"We don't know! We're looking for her."

"Where the crap would that kid go?" Jason mumbled.

"Anthony! She's not around the house!" Ian shouted from the front yard.

"Damn it!" Anthony scratches his head.

"What do we-ooh . ." Ian stopped as he saw Jason when he entered from the front door.

"I need to find her, fast." Jason grunts as he went straight for the door.

But Anthony pulls him back.

"Not without us, college boy."

"Fine, weirdos." He annoyingly jerks his shirt off his hands.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hearing cars screeching and doors bursting open, the three men just got worried a lot more.

Running through the streets, yard by yard, and every corner. Little Danielle wasn't anywhere to be found.

"That dumb freak!" Jason grunts.

"Trash talking her wouldn't do anything, you little douchebag." Ian scoffs.

"How about you shut up, Bowl head." The boy scoffed back.

Despite Anthony finding that a little funny, he jumps in between the two.

"C'mon, both of you wont help if you don't stop. We need to keep looking for her."

They both intimidatingly stared at each other for a second before finally looking away.

"I'll keep looking in the backyards." Jason said as he scampers off behind a house.

"I guess we'll look around here."

Anthony and Ian splits up thinking it could be a lot faster finding her.

"I'm actually exercising myself right now." Ian whined as he kept running.

He suddenly thinks about the playground.

"I remember bring her there the day before yesterday. She told me she might go back there!"

Ian sprints in excitement to find Danielle there. And he does see her there, but with a MINOR problem.

"Danielle!" He called out.

"Ian? Ian!" The girl smiles seeing him.

"What? This is a joke! You're messing with me!" A kid same as her age cries in disbelief.

"You wouldn't know this Asian kid, would you?" He asks Ian.

"Yes, I would kid. Problem with that?" Ian notices Kalel's book in the young kid's hands.

"And that belongs to her." Ian points at the book.

No choice, the kid grumpily hands the book to him.

"If you'd ever mess with her again, you'd have to go through two grown ups next time."

Danielle rides Ian's back and he jogs back to the house.

"I'm sorry if I worried both of you. I woke up really early so I decided to go there thinking I might come back before you'd wake up. But, After bumping on to that kid. Plans changed." The girl explained.

"Well, good thing my brain worked this early." Ian notices Jason hiding in a dark side of a house.

*Just warn her about Greg's men! Don't tell her you both saw me!