Fatherly Fail Part 31

Running and dodging the big crowd and gunshots, the heat goes intense as afternoon struck. Nothing was going any better.

"That was incredible.." Danielle laughs as her brother carried her to his back.

"Who thought of that?" Ian asked.

The girl points to Anthony and smiles.

"Not bad, Emo.." Jason smirks.

"I didn't expect that to go well, actually." Anthony chuckles.

"Alright, time to follow the college boy." Jason goes serious and looks at both of the men with his sister.

"You two have to leave, or just stay away from the resorts. Look for YOUR fellows and get them away from this area." The boy explains as sweat dripped down from his head.

"What about you guys?" Ian glances at Danielle then at Jason

"We have to clean this up, don't we?" Danielle pursed her lips.

Before Ian could protest, Jason glares at him making Anthony pull him on the shoulder.

"Let's just do what he said, man.."

Ian didn't agree but just nodded to avoid any arguments. So they run off.

He looks back at the siblings and saw Danielle's apologetic eyes. Yeah, she was saying sorry for Jason. It was for their own good anyways.

----------------------------------------

"That was a bit mean, bro.." Danielle looked up at him as he puts her down by a wall.

"It was better than hearing him whine." Jason gives her a gun and loads his.

"You know how badly he wants to help." She followed him as they cautiously sneak in an emptied-out building and looks around.

"I do, and he can't. I don't get why you idolize him so much." He scratches his head continuing to walk towards a door.

"Because I think he's cool."

She hears her brother scoffs and they find themselves at the beach again.

" He's one of the reasons why you don't want to go home, huh?"

" I just wish he could be our dad, even though you find him annoying as hell.."

"He might as well tie up with our real Dad, actually.."

Francis finds them and he looked SUPER stressed. Jason raises an eye brow at him whilst Danielle hid behind him.

"What's wrong with you?" Her brother cries out.

"I.GIVE.UP" Francis mumbled out loud.

Danielle flinches as a bullet misses her.

Armed men started surrounding the siblings and pointed their guns at them.

Eyes locked on the both and Jason held on to his sister tighter.

Francis slowly comes closer to them and intimidatingly stared at Jason.

"You know what you have to do.." He whispers to the boy..

Jason nods and carefully let go of his sisters hands.

What's going on?! Why did he let go of me? Jason!

Danielle thought worriedly, this wasn't part of the plan..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Anthony and Ian finds Melanie, Kalel, and the others. Anthony notices Ian frequently eye-ing him. He was up to something. As their group watch the firefighters lessen the flames, Anthony approaches his best friend.