Fatherly Fail Part 11

"Is she fine? She's not bleeding now too right? How is that crap feeling?"

"Ugh, stop talking! You'll get to see her when you feel better." Kalel rolled her eyes.

"I can't feel any better without seeing her if she looks okay!"

"Oh C'mon pretty boy, be a man! She's totally safe in our hands. Stop panicking about it!" Ian said.

"Somebody's enjoying.." Anthony whispered to his bestfriend.

"So much fun seeing him like this.." Ian said.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"How did these two get sick like this?" Kalel wondered.

"Well, there's a pile of bloody tissues around so I don't know!" Ian said.

"Maybe college boy knows, he wouldn't come running back here if he wasn't in this shape." Anthony added as he scrolled on his phone.

"Yeah, maybe I do." Jason moaned.

"I'll check out Danielle in my room, she might like that someone's around with her." Ian stood up and walked away.

"So, Jason, what happened this time?"

"Some doofuses gave us both something that'll make us badly sick, just like now, that should hospitalize us."

"Hospitalize? Why didn't you say so?" Kalel shook.

"No! That's the point! If we get hospitalized, they'll find us and murder us there!" Jason groaned as his head ached more.

"Danielle will feel a lot worse than I am right now. She's pretty small for that 'thing' they gave us, I could be better by tomorrow. I don't know about her." He added.

"What can we do about it then?" Anthony asked.

"Nothing. . It's like a simple cold. It comes and goes!"

"But this is nothing like a cold! It's like thrice a fever!" Kalel said.

"It's like a trick, Miss Green head, it's suppose to make you think that."

Kalel frowned and seemed to understand the reason why Anthony and Ian calls him a douchebag.

"How are you sure about that, what would happen if it gets serious?" Anthony was a little offended by the boy again.

"Know any trusty doctor friends?" He asked.

"I guess so.."

"Then they could help her. If I were you, you'd keep her with you guys, ALL the time. I pissed Greg so much that he'll do anything and I say ANYTHING to kill us now."

"What the hell did you do this time?!"

"I've been. . bothering them." Jason covered his face with his hands.

"You know, It's possible to stay low and hide for awhile! You shouldn't be running around like a retard showing your ass in front of them and chase them off somewhere until they lose you. Look at yourself right now!" Anthony scolded him.

"I don't 'stay low and hide'. I may be risking my life, but if I didn't lead them to another street, they could've found Danielle! Plus, I don't take advices from you, Emo fag. You better give more advices to Miss wormhead and not me." Jason sits up clenching his fists as if he was going to punch Anthony anytime.

"Maybe if you didn't show up more often around here, they shouldn't have been thinking that you ARE hiding her here! They have a mind of their own too, Jason. Stop acting like you know everything and listen to people and respect them besides mouthing out 'clean' words and calling his own sister mean names!!"