Fatherly Fail Part 9

"Hey, Anthony!" Kalel kissed his cheek as he jumps out of the car.

"Damn, you really really look tired." Anthony said as he carries up Kalel's luggage.

"Yeah, I really do. All I want is to lie down on our bed with you and Kabuki."

They're drive was smooth and relaxing. No traffic, and perfect songs in the radio.

Few minutes, they arrived at their place.

Kalel opens the door while Anthony brings the luggage in.

"Aah, home sweet home." Kalel lands flat on their bed with Buki.

"It HAS been a really tiring day for me too."

"So, you haven't seen her brother since?" She asked.

"Actually, he jumped in on me. Literally."

"Where and when?"

"When I was driving back here. We had a little challenge, but I dropped him off somewhere."

"Didn't the both of you talked about anything?"

"Well, I did ask him why Greg and his men are after them..."

"And?"

"Even he doesn't know."

"That's funny. But one thing I'm certain about is, they won't go badly looking for them without a reason."

"Do you think it's because of their mom's fault?"

"Could be."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Ian, what would happen to the both of you when we finally sort this out and I'd leave back for my home?" Danielle asks as she sat beside the man.

"Actually, I don't really know. And honestly, I don't want to even think about that. All that matters to us now is you're here with us." Ian smiled.

"I'm just scared that that day would come, because I don't want to leave Anthony and especially you behind. It would suck so much to miss you both."

Hearing that made Ian tear up.

He doesn't want to lose Danielle, she's the one he's with when Anthony, Melanie, or his other friends aren't around. She's like a sister and daughter.

"*sniff* Let's not think about that, we have to enjoy our times together for now." He said.

Ian puts Danielle to sleep and he goes to his laptop to check out comments about his latest upload.

Comments:

1.) IAN'S VOICE WAS SO HEAVENLY.

2.) LoL, ya'll cud really hear Anthony laugh with the kid at the back.

3.) Can't wait to see the kid! If she's so special to the both of you, then we'll be specially expecting her here! :) [47 thumbs up]

4.) I wonder if what you guys did is counted kidnapping?

[flagged as spam]

5.) Thumbs up if you can't wait to see the kid! [56 thumbs up]

And there was a lot more comments about hate, love, arguments, and spam that Ian read.

Though some were just the typical haters, he had fun reading how excited and how much their fans complimented his voice in singing and how nice of him to take Danielle in.

Ian wasn't like some of the famous Youtubers who'd frequently reply to their fans' comments.

But he does keep his word sometimes about reading them.