Fatherly Fail Part 16

"Hey!"

Ian gave a sigh of relief seeing Joven, Lasercorn, and Sohinki come in.

"Woah woah woah! Since when did you get paint on the floor?" Sohinki laughed.

"Well, Anthony dropped some before he could take it to the next-door neighbor." Ian lied and saw Anthony's WTF face.

"That's Anthony! Always clumsy." Lasercorn smiled.

"So, we just came here for a visit since there's not much to do at our place." Joven said.

"Mmkay." Ian nodded.

"And we were wondering if you guys wanted to go out?" The king of nerds added.

"At the moment, we kind of have some problems." Ian replied.

"But we'll give you guys a call if we ever change our minds." He added.

"Okay, but uuh where's Danielle?" Sohinki asked.

"She's in the other room with her brother." Anthony pointed.

"You guys don't mind if I check them out?"

"Yeah, go."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Joven was left alone with the duo and they talked about the latest events since Lasercorn and Sohinki are too busy with the siblings.

"I don't know what to say, I mean, it's good the both of you are okay and Danielle, but. . Don't the two of you think this is getting out of hand? Why not call the cops?"

Cops, yeah! They called the cops earlier and nothing funny happened. No bribing or letting the scarred guy escape, they took him in immediately after they questioned Kalel. Could the siblings be wrong?

"We don't know, they MIGHT not even believe us. So we'd try and handle this alone." Ian said.

"But, dudes, empty shells, bloodstains, trashed rooms?! And as you guys said! Danielle was almost killed! AGAIN!"

"Hey, we learned from that mistake. Yeah, we know they can avoid deaths on their own but now we promised never to leave without them."

Anthony explained.

"Your plan better work out, I'm not saying if they die we'd be the only ones crying our eyes out, but especially YOU and Anthony." Joven pointed to their directions.

"Bro, we totally got this. Plus, Jason's with us, he could probably make it a little simpler taking care of her, and I don't think there's nothing we can handle after what happened at the Smosh Games HQ." Anthony nudged Ian's arm who was out in a daze.

"Oh yeah, yeah. We can manage them."

"I guess that's that! We'll be out somewhere.. Not at our place. So, our phones are always on and ready to be answered!" Joven said.

"Yo! Lasercorn! Sohinki! Let's scram!" He called out.

"Alright! We'll be out!"

"When it comes with these siblings, they always make our guests WANT to stay longer." Ian chuckled.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Anthony and Ian talked as soon as the three left while the sibs chilled at their office.

"Hey, man. You've been watching over Danielle for like, more than a month. Pretty crazy even after all this things happening." Anthony scratched his head after making his statement sounding like he's pointing out one thing.

"What're you saying? You're taking her away?"

"Well, you know, maybe it's OUR turn to take over for a while. So you could meet up with your friends or bond with Melanie more often."