Fatherly Fail Part 30

Danielle sat patiently on the couch whilst the Television showed reruns and such. Her brother and Ian comes in. She looked at them both as if she was waiting for something.

"What?" Jason asked.

"Nuthin', just. . watching." She calmly replied as she went back to the show.

Ian pats his back and goes straight to his room to make calls and check out his twitter.

"So.. You joined him?" Her brother sat beside her.

"I dunno, did you?"

"I said, I go where you go." He pats her head.

"It seems to be a bad idea to me." She frowns.

"Dude, I know the old man is a clever bastard but I don't think they'll know we went there." Her brother replied.

"Are you saying you desperately want to join them?" She laughs.

"Well.. There's a lot of girls to check out, there's ice cream around, and--"

"Alright! Alright! But I ain't getting wet! I can't believe you're older than me.."

"Then thanks! And why?"

"B-because of. . the ice cream." She annoyingly folded her arms.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The sun's rays landed on the fine sand as the waves gracefully crashed. The view of people in bathing suits especially women in bikinis scattered the hot beach. Beach balls bounced and rolled. You could see others being buried under the sand by their friends or just see them sun bathing.

The girl's feet sunk into the warm soft sand under a palm tree. Jason walks up to her and pats her back.

"Well? Change your mind about not swimming?" He smiles.

"Absolutely not! Look at all these people! Not to sound disgusting but some of them probably peed in the sea! Don't you think about that?!" She whines jokingly.

"Now that you've mentioned it."

Her brother feels someone stand beside him and looks to that direction. Ian raises an eyebrow at him.

"I heard you're just going to swim because of the chicks." He laughs.

"Welp, Danielle here just changed my mind."

"Hey Pops, why IS Melanie here anyway?" The girl looks up to him.

"She said about a convention of painters? artists?"

"In a beach."

"Probably Summer-themed."

They were interrupted as a female voice called out to the three of them.

"Hey guys! Come over here for a sec!" Melanie waved.

"Aren't you a little too pretty for this guy?" Jason teases.

"Yes he is, and you are way cuter than him too." Melanie laughs as Danielle rolls her eyes.

Ian looked very unamused with Danielle.

"Love you." The woman kisses him by the cheek and still kept his unamused face.

"You were going to say something?" The girl asks.

"Yeah, Anthony was calling Ian here. And I was going to ask if YOU siblings want to talk while we walk around."

Ian immediately walks away to look for Anthony without any other word.

"And you're both strong couples." Danielle smiles.

"It's because he's the girl in our relationship. He acts like one, doesn't he?"