Fatherly Fail Part 10

"D-d-d-derp.. Derp.. Derp!" Danielle happily wandered at the backyard one afternoon.

"Derp?" Until she suddenly saw someone at the corner of her eyes.

As she looked, It was a very tall man. The man had big arms, he had a intimidating eyes, and an unwelcoming snare on his mouth.

He was wearing a black shirt and a camouflage pants with black shoes.

And . . . A gun in his hands.

The sky turned dark and gloomy..

"Look who we found here.."

His husky voice made her shiver in fear realizing who this man was.

"L-leave me alone! How did you-?!" Her voice cracked.

"Now, stand still.. Then this will all be over soon.." The man slowly raises his gun and aims to her head.

Before he could pull the trigger..

Ian jumps and wrestles him down..

Danielle lands on the grass in shock by Ian's cry.

"R-run!! Just! Go and hide somewhere fa-! Grrraaagg!!! Go Danie-!" Before he could finish the man punched him..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

BANG!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

A loud shot was heard and Danielle's eyes immediately flooded with tears. .

A cold laugh came out of the man's mouth as he stands up, he shows half of his body covered in blood.

Ian was at the ground struggling in pain as red oozed out from the side of his stomach.

"Now, don't you want to see him fly up to God, you rat." He continued to smile.

"Greg! Just leave him alone!!" Danielle managed to cry under her trembling.

"Why delay his death, prick? When I.. Can.. Do.. This.."

A loud shot ringed through the girl's ears..

In a matter of seconds,

Danielle's 'father' was motionless.