Fatherly Fail Part 27

Danielle flinched with Ian.

Ganarito is still grabbing Jason by his shirt.

And Anthony stood behind them.

Francis' hands trembled.

He missed Danielle by an inch.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Aren't you suppose to be mad, my old friend?" Jason chuckles.

Danielle grabs her ear and leans back on Ian.

Ganarito drops the boy and stares at Francis with murderous eyes. Anthony slowly approaches the old man but Francis catches him.

"Gah!" Anthony gets shot down and drops to the ground.

"NOW SHOOT HIM DAMNIT!" The old man yells at him pointing at Ian.

He stops and takes a look at Ian then at Danielle. Growling like a hunting dog, Ganarito takes his own gun out and points it to Jason's head.

"Move away you little bitch!" He screams at Danielle.

"Nope, No! Don't move Dan, don't." Jason seems to have a plan up his sleeves.

"Didn't you say you'd love to kill me in front Jason, you dumbo." The girl stays where she was.

Anthony notices Jason secretly take a long piece of metal rod.

"I-i . . Don't go smart with me, you snitch!" Ganarito spits.

"Oh, I just did."

"Missy, stop." Ian pulls her by the arm.

"Pops, I know what I'm doing."

"You better listen to your daddy, Danielle." The old man smirks.

"I do listen to him, crack bum."

Francis and Ian gets more nervous seeing how aggressive Danielle is getting.

"S-shut up, Danielle." Francis cuts in.

The girl glares at him, like he was some bully she'd want to fight. She'd changed. Could it be because of his letter? Yeah, the letter.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Out of the blue, Danielle kicks Francis by the groin while Jason slams the metal rod unto Ganarito's head.

"Ian, help me get Anthony in your car!" Jason exclaims trying to carry Anthony up.

Ian looks back at the girl who looked pretty angry at the man laying down at the ground in UTTER pain, then stumbles to the backseat of his car.

"Hey! Bowl Head, help me out with your bestfriend."

As soon as they got Anthony in, they quickly drove off to the nearest hospital.

"Jason, I can't find anything to stop the bleeding!" Danielle calmly said at the back.

"Here." Jason tears out one of his sleeve and makes it a little longer, giving it to his sister.

"Banging up the old guy's head was pretty clever, Jason." Ian looks at him.

"Clever? That was brilliant!"

Tying up the wound on Anthony's shoulder, the girl lets out a sigh of relief.

"I think you tied it too tight, Danielle." Anthony groans.

"It's suppose to feel like that."

"I bet you it's wrong." He adds.

"How much?" She grins.

"10. Wait, you're betting on who's money?"

"Oh, I'm pretty great with bets, Anthony. I can handle this, especially when I know I'm right."