Fatherly Fail Part 35

They hear a loud bang at Jason's sister's direction. Ganarito flinches with the boy. Danielle jumped out of the van and locks her eyes with the old bastard.

He snarls loudly and started to come after her. She speds off to the dark.

"Francis!! The brat got out!" He screamed.

The man got alerted along with two other men and they chase off to the child's direction.

When Ganarito turns around.

Jason was gone.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"You went around to spread gasoline around the area, and didn't think of getting a gun?! I told Toni to tell that to you guys!" Danielle complains as she sprinted beside. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

with Ian.

"Oh, he wasn't lying then."

Ian yelps as a bullet misses him. The girl pulls him to a tree to hide. They could hear Francis cry at the men shouting out orders.

"W-what do we do, Missy?"

"Hmm.. I got it."

----------------------------------------

Danielle disperses with Ian and distracts Francis and his compadrès.

"There! Get her! Just don't KILL her!"

She starts leading them back to the warehouse area and crosses through.

Ian throws a pistol and Danielle catches it. Other gunmen started to chase after Ian.

"T-take care, Danielle!!"

"Ha. With this? Will do!"

As the girl ran, she covered her ears as she blasted bullets at the people on her tail.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jason was on top of a tree observing the area to devise worthy-enough plan.

He sees Danielle run across and Ian throws a gun for her. He notices they were both armed and ran from each other since they were still being chased.

Multiple gunshots were heard, and he could hear men shouting in anger. They seem to be pretty pissed how sneaky the four of them are.

The thing that creeped him out, Ganarito was missing.

Trying to calm himself, a sudden running footsteps were heard getting closer.

He sees Anthony, super confused and lost, enter the area. Just as the man was under his tree. He free-falls and lands on him.

"SON OF A-!!"

Jason rolls and stands up, ninja-style.

"What was that for?!?!" Anthony whines.

"If you'd keep your mouth shut, I'd tell you. C'mon, I got a plan. Something that'll help the four of us."

"Make it five."