ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  Moon_G0ddess↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  bxephr0dite

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  bxephr0dite

First Light :: 10/20

» Title :: 3/5

The title was attractive and it did seem interesting which is good since a title should be able to attract readers but in my opinion fallen moon sounds very overused to be honest. Although it has a nice ring to it I think it could’ve been better. Nonetheless 3 for the effort and thoughts!

» Cover :: 4/10

The cover was satisfactory and effort was there, it did also match the theme in a way but I strongly believe covers are one of the two main things which attract readers to a story, I’ve seen a lot of readers choose stories based on the cover including myself and this cover wasn’t up to the mark and If I’m honest it did kind of bring down the whole story. The plot and all was good but the cover wasn’t really that good.

The cover was just a background pic which was pasted on a frame and the title and authors @ was placed on it. The background too however is a picture of a moon with a pond I think in front of it, I couldn't really decipher what it is. And the font too didn’t match the cover.

In this case I believe a manip cover would do way better, with an artistic font. For example, a face claim at the front and a moon at the back with its opacity decreased and the title placed at the bottom in big. Font preferably Rusty Colapen. Theme blue, same as the current cover and the authors @ right beneath the title. That would look much better and would suit the theme and vibes of the story +title more than the current cover.

» Blurb :: 3/5

First of all can I just say I love your vocab- the way the sentences are written and the descriptive language is just bomb. Good job on that. Just one thing I’d like to say is that a good blurb should carry sufficient info and tiny hints about the plot and it should also contain a brief elucidation about the characteristics/personality of the MC(s) and maybe a little about their backgrounds.

But the most important thing is while writing it you should never give out your plot. Here I think that’s what may have happened but given the descriptive language and sentence construction it’s okay but maybe deducting some info from here would do much better since it gives a plot a bit too much right now. The effort is really good though.

Dawn :: 8 /10

The first chapter was good, as I’ve said before your vocab is very good and it had me hooked while reading to be honest also it had a vintage touch to it. Everything was alright and there's not much to say here but one thing is that maybe more emotions would’ve been better. Right now it does kinda sound automated. Other than that I have no other complaints.

Plot and Idea :: 17/20

Given that the plot was set in old times it was good, it had a very realistic feeling to it and then the ideas of the scenes and the plot and characters roles are set up in a unique and artistic way too. And I love romantic plots so I’d love to read about Damien and Celein if the book’s completed, also the whole background story on Celein, her family and her sister too was very well planned. Overall it was all coordinated in a very pleasant way.

Characters and Emotions :: 10/15

Your descriptive language and creativity is on point, I loved reading about the characters and their personalities are just pleasant to read and it feels like an actual book. But one thing is, although your writing is really good I felt it lacked emotions a tiny bit. Maybe more relatable characteristics and such could make it better and also capture the reader's more into the characters lives.

Writing Style :: 14/15

I’ve said this millions of times before I loved your descriptive language and sentence construction throughout the whole story! This is exactly what I look for in a good story with proper, quality writing and I have no complaints in this area.

Grammar :: 19/20

Your grammar was good too, I couldn't caught many mistakes. Maybe a few here and there but those are minor and not noticeable but still should be proofread and corrected. Otherwise it’s all okay.

TOTAL :: 78/100

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Yours Truly,
SeeSaw Fam.