ʟᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  sabzsolo↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  TaesNemo

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  TaesNemo

First Light :: 9/20

» Title :: 3/5

The title, to be honest, confused me at first. It was probably because one of the main characters' names was written first then the title. It seemed like the actual title wasn't given much priority.

Maybe put the main title "lost your mind" first and then the character's name "Stiles stilinski". This portrays the fact that the book's title is "lost your mind" and the book is a "Stiles stilinski fanfiction" based on the series "teen wolf".

» Cover :: 4/10

The cover simply has the face claims and the title, which is definitely not enough for it to be an acceptable and good cover.

To improve the cover I suggest, first add the author's name, without which the cover looks orphan. Adding the author's name makes the cover and the story belong to the rightful person — the author.

Second, the cover is way too simple for a story based on the paranormal genre. Elements of intrigue or mystery, suspense and thrill; all these are non-existent making the cover give a simple highschool young adult fiction vibe.

Adding in more face claims, complex graphic effects and hints on the possible gruesome situations encountered in the story via graphic illustration can help improve the cover by several times.

» Blurb :: 2/5

First, I'd like to speak about the structuring of the description, by that I mean the way it's written. It, to say in simple words, is congested. Without spaces between paragraphs and dialogues written along the same line as the descriptive sections.

Make it look neat and spacious, split the paragraphs and write the dialogues separately with spaces between the lines.

Second, the current blurb is very simple and not unique or attractive to read in any way. The first line, not all love stories have a happy ending, this sounds more like a blunt statement with no style or alluring features to it, not all lovebirds have a happily ever after, this rather than the original line looks more creative and sounds good.

This was just an example but, what I wanna convey is that, be creative and thoughtful with the blurb, don't limit it to just introduction to the plot, few slogans and quotes from inside the book. Use a complex writing style, play with your words and try framing the blurb into an unique and attractive one that intrigues the readers to go on further.

Dawn :: 4.5/10

To be honest, as a person who is not familiar with the American series, I was kinda lost. The reason being no proper introduction to the characters and a powerful opening to the plot.